Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S35 Official Team Thread -Gladius noster maior et durior🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

ea7a20a81bebe203c355506e7aac193c.jpg

dream.jpg

So The Jesus, where does you winning a premiership with an expansion side in a season with recordbreaking participation fit into the grand conspiracy where I destroy the league?

Everyone knows I was a massive whore for expansion. I really wanted this to work. Today I think the imprint the OOBs have made has been considerably underlined, if not gold plated. Yes it was a risk. But expansion worked. Thanks to those who supported the idea. Thanks to those who brought up their concerns so that they could be tackled. Thanks to the support from the administration and committee which helped get the light to go green.

Thanks to all the team who got involved to different degrees, and the opponents who enjoyed bouncing off us.

I also want to thank Tigerturbulance for his maniacal level of hard work he's done FOR A FAKE ROLEPLAYING PRETEND TEAM. Mrs Turbo does plenty too, clearly, with the media work. And for all the leadership when folks such as Elton Johns Wig get stuck in to keep the machine oiled.

But I want to make a special mention ... in rhyme, if I may ... of one feller who has kind of got overlooked a little despite the vital factor he's been in getting this team happening. So let's go.

They said you'd never make it, you can't start another team.
You simply don't have the commitment, no-one believes in your pipe dream.
They said you'd never make it, just an obsession with snakes.
You never stay an entire season, most sightings of you were just fakes.
They said you'd never make it, but you believed (and Turbo too!).
After all this time, you made it. You saw your vision through.
This flag's for you.
(We won) this flag for you.
This team that's new,

it all started with you.

View attachment (MOJO Classics) -They Said You'd Never Make It- Ken Done Swan Lager Ad.mp4-other.mp3
Onya haydo . You did it bud!

(If you can't match the lyrics to the instrumental, just shout it out over this crap about Ken Done - [They Said You'd Never Make It - Ken Done treatment])

cellar.png

I hope you don't mind Tigerturbulance I've just been down in the cellars to pull out a few bottles for the celebrations.

a 1982 Bordeaux Chateau Lynch Bages, a couple of 1996 Tattinger Comte de Champagne, and a Mouton Rothschild from the vintage of the century, 1945.

We're drinking well tonight!!

View attachment 1722375

I hope you don't mind Tigerturbulance I've just been down in the cellars to pull out a few bottles for the celebrations.

a 1982 Bordeaux Chateau Lynch Bages, a couple of 1996 Tattinger Comte de Champagne, and a Mouton Rothschild from the vintage of the century, 1945.

We're drinking well tonight!!
Wigs get your best out, it doesn't get any better than this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and gals, most of you have your Premiership badges now (congratulations) but there’s a couple still updating so please be patient. If it’s not all fixed up by tomorrow morning I’ll look at it again, just best to leave it be for a while till it finishes it’s own crazy little dance.
Thanks for your patience.

Hey guys and gals, most of you have your Premiership badges now (congratulations) but there’s a couple still updating so please be patient. If it’s not all fixed up by tomorrow morning I’ll look at it again, just best to leave it be for a while till it finishes it’s own crazy little dance.
Slay

Slay

Yay, Wosh! You're the woshiest wosh who's ever woshed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back