Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

What's your mode du jour?

• Dark

• Light

• Depeche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Much like the English Cricket team, Light is claiming victory based on the manner in which we played.
The footy equivalent need only look to it’s indigenous heritage to shed light on what’s important in such an event.

The indigenous game Marngrook, a forerunner to Aussie Rules, has a unique feature unknown to many other sports - there was no scoring.

It was essentially a game of “keepings off”.

The scoring was unnecessary and the purpose more an exercise in skill, strategy, athleticism and teamwork.

Our opponents trying to point score is quite laughable. Our goals were all achieved.

Well done to all.

8752301F-A171-4305-8883-08835C89BB6F.gif

D99454AC-EEF7-4630-AD63-33A7F8E2B9B3.gif

The footy equivalent need only look to it’s indigenous heritage to shed light on what’s important in such an event.

The indigenous game Marngrook, a forerunner to Aussie Rules, has a unique feature unknown to many other sports - there was no scoring.

It was essentially a game of “keepings off”.

The scoring was unnecessary and the purpose more an exercise in skill, strategy, athleticism and teamwork.

Our opponents trying to point score is quite laughable. Our goals were all achieved.

Well done to all.

View attachment 1728022

View attachment 1728029
Kilroy what you're exhibiting is Stockholm Syndrome.
You've probably had it before, I know I had it 2012-19. Ross Lyon is a hell of a drug.

Hey guys and gals, finishing up these badges so if you donated anonymously or using a name other than your BF handle feel free to message me privately if you want the badge.
I’ll be finishing this off tomorrow and transferring all the funds over $2112 :)
The Sikh Volunteers Australia will be extremely grateful, thank you all very much and much love to this amazing community 🫶

Hey guys and gals, finishing up these badges so if you donated anonymously or using a name other than your BF handle feel free to message me privately if you want the badge.
I’ll be finishing this off tomorrow and transferring all the funds over $2112 :)
The Sikh Volunteers Australia will be extremely grateful, thank you all very much and much love to this amazing community 🫶

Well done Sweet FA & GDers 👏🏼

brad pitt darkness GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah what a sensational cause. Well done everyone involved! Is there going to be another fundraiser? Keen to get involved if so.
Might need to change the name from The Decider IIII to a Training Run IIII

Back