Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

What's your mode du jour?

• Dark

• Light

• Depeche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What's a dungeon brewery that sounds interesting
It's a tricky concept...

After 20 years of lobbying Mobbs has finally built me a Brewery, in an old part of Coney Island that once housed a notorious dungeon. Some say it is still haunted.

Cheeky little reminder too folks, just when you thought you could take a break and mow your lawn or spend valuable family time with your kids/loved ones/waifu pillow et al.

STATE OF ORIGIN KICKS OFF TOMORROW!!!

ak4WOyF.png

If you haven't pledged your allegiances yet, get over to the EOI thread and claim a spot for your state/territory/conglomerate !!!

👇

Sweet FA State of Origin Series XVIII - Expressions of Interest

Great work TheInjuryFactory & Falconista for running this without a hitch, and for such an awesome cause! Now TIF if you can extend the simhousery that the Derks enjoy to our actual qooty team then that would be super.

Anyhoo, champagne posting gentlemen.

IMG_0530.jpeg

It's a tricky concept...

After 20 years of lobbying Mobbs has finally built me a Brewery, in an old part of Coney Island that once housed a notorious dungeon. Some say it is still haunted.
Notorious dungeon
medieval-dungeon-modular-3d-model-low-poly-obj-3ds-fbx-blend-X-mtl.jpg

Or "notorious" dungeon

Screenshot_20230702-190620.png

Apologies team Light and TheInjuryFactory for missing the 2nd half, it was the difference. I double booked and had to sign autographs at the Sandbar in Scarborough. Poor BAT’s hand is sore.

Awesomely organised and will look forward to next season’s, happy to post it too.

I was part of the other game on the GD -so happy to see this great cause being supported again. As I said there, I have Indian parents and Sikh extended family so this cause is close to my heart .

I believe we (team light) are long overdue for a big win in these otherwise dark times, so I pledge $1 for every point that Light wins by , or $10 (in the event of a thriller or another shock loss), whichever is greater.
Given the shock loss, put in the $10 as promised to take my total (after the GD game) to a round $100

Apologies team Light and TheInjuryFactory for missing the 2nd half, it was the difference. I double booked and had to sign autographs at the Sandbar in Scarborough. Poor BAT’s hand is sore.

Awesomely organised and will look forward to next season’s, happy to post it too.
Proud of you being able to write some signatures, next step is writing a real world. You'll get there soon, I believe in you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I am actually at the hospital and need to conserve battery.

Back later if I get access to a charging port
Godspeed mate 👍

Thanks for playing!!

$1920 so far, amazing people!
I’ll kick in another $80 to bring it to $2000 if Mobbs calls me pretty and says he loves me best.

I know we’re not supposed to put conditions on our donations TheInjuryFactory but this one is non negotiable

Back