Solved Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil & Vile

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's the story of Ted Bundy starring Zac Efron. Ted Bundy, the man who became known as the first serial killer. In fact the term was coined after him.

Bundy was charming, intelligent, and somewhat educated. He also became addicted to his vices of killing. I personally find him very interesting, and have watched many documentaries and interviews re him.

The first movie made about him wasn't great, but this upcoming film may well be a lot better. Starring Zac Efron, this looks to be a pretty big step away from what he has been involved in thus far.

Another sadistic fucj was BTK as everyone knows. Both these campaigners remind me of each other. Probably because they're both pure sadistic evil campaigners who murdered through th 80's.

I'll check the movie out.

Another sadistic fucj was BTK as everyone knows. Both these campaigners remind me of each other. Probably because they're both pure sadistic evil campaigners who murdered through th 80's.

I'll check the movie out.
Bundy was active through the 70's and was on death row from about 1979 I think. But he actually escaped twice from custody and was on the run for several months, this was when he committed the Chi Omega murders. He was as cunning as a shithouse rat and tried to buy another 60-90 days in his last days to reveal where he had buried his victims. The state eventually lost patience with him and sent him to the chair. The spectacle outside was like a carnival. Weird.

Apparently when the guards took him down the corridor and they turned into the room where the chair was he turned white as a ghost. I think a lot of people took consolation seeing him in that state after what he had done.

I just saw this title and Katherine Knight stood out.

She murdered her partner, dismembered his body, sliced his remains, cooked them and was about to serve her kids dinner when the police came in and arrested her.

She worked in an abattoir when this took place.

Also, Josef Fritzl locking his daughter up which resolved in her rescue in 2008.

I just saw this title and Katherine Knight stood out.

She murdered her partner, dismembered his body, sliced his remains, cooked them and was about to serve her kids dinner when the police came in and arrested her.

She worked in an abattoir when this took place.

Also, Josef Fritzl locking his daughter up which resolved in her rescue in 2008.
She actually skinned his body and hung the skin up on the doorframe which the first 2 policemen in the house found.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back