Facebook Share button on every post

Remove this Banner Ad

Following the launch of the tweet button, the facebook share button is now launched.

It works in the same way that the tweet button works, but posts to your timeline. When you post, you can choose whether to share only with friends or with the wider world.

You can disable both buttons in preferences - "Disable Share Buttons on Posts"

Following the launch of the tweet button, the facebook share button is now launched.

It works in the same way that the tweet button works, but posts to your timeline. When you post, you can choose whether to share only with friends or with the wider world.

This is the feature I've been waiting for.

I am looking forward to sharing so many posts that my friends will hate me

Thanks for the disabling tip, JB. They were driving me nuts (I don't have FB and am not a Twit), so it's good to hear I can choose to disable them.

Just disabled them, so happy !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back