Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

I got rid of Reddit, too, which to be honest I kept for so long because it’s the best archive of hot women showing off their assets you’ll ever see on the web. Was good for um, hand solo shenanigans.

But it’s too much, you want to keep looking and then it ends up chewing into gym time, chore time, hobby time etc. Not to mention other interesting threads. Also I hate the hive mind, upvote/downvote system of theirs, and at the end of the day it’s social media.

Agree with all the above. It has the disadvantage of being so busy that topics are repeated constantly.

I’m not on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and I’ve tried them all before. So much better off without.

I got rid of Reddit, too, which to be honest I kept for so long because it’s the best archive of hot women showing off their assets you’ll ever see on the web. Was good for um, hand solo shenanigans.

But it’s too much, you want to keep looking and then it ends up chewing into gym time, chore time, hobby time etc. Not to mention other interesting threads. Also I hate the hive mind, upvote/downvote system of theirs, and at the end of the day it’s social media.

So BigFooty is my guilty pleasure. A return to the days of pre social media would be great but the genie is out of the bottle now.
Yep thats just up'ing your simp game. Which is sad and pathetic. Good for you.

Facebook is such a haven for Karen and Darren Boomer. The Bulldogs posted a picture of the team with the Indigenous flag before Australia Day . Today there are some pics of the boys at a smoking ceremony welcome to country.

According to the comments on Facebook membership cards are being angrily shredded.

I don't know if my club is particularly reactionary but geez some people are easily triggered, and once one person chimes in there's a good old fashioned pile in.

Facebook is such a haven for Karen and Darren Boomer. The Bulldogs posted a picture of the team with the Indigenous flag before Australia Day . Today there are some pics of the boys at a smoking ceremony welcome to country.

According to the comments on Facebook membership cards are being angrily shredded.

I don't know if my club is particularly reactionary but geez some people are easily triggered, and once one person chimes in there's a good old fashioned pile in.

imagine being an AFL player and how many welcome to countries and smoking ceremonies they sit through. Probably more than the average aboriginal 🤣

Is there an issue having a picture with the Aboriginal flag? And it is fantastic they attended a smoking ceremony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back