TV/Film Fallout TV Show (Please use SPOILER tags)

TV shows and films that were games but are also TV shows or films now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to rank them by my own preferences over the weekend and defaulted 3 at number one but the more I thought about it the more I questioned it. I think I'd go NV for the first person games as while the game itself was more linear, it had all the features of 3 but upgraded. Of the isometric games probably 1 over 2. The intro of 2 is long and dull before it opens up and gets good. But then again from there it also does everything 1 does but better 🤔
If you include 1 & 2 you could include Wastelands in the discussion. Effectively the same games

Just finished watching the last episode. Wow. I've been sitting through every new episode of The Walking Dead and its spin-offs more through a determination to see it end rather than anything else, it being more filler than killer on the whole. But Fallout?

I haven't enjoyed, really ENJOYED, a TV show like that in decades. Loved it.

Watched 4 and 5 today. Trying to stretch it out instead of binge it in a day or two.
Yeah, I refused to binge either. Paid off big time, I really enjoyed the ride.

I love it when I recognise voice talent. I'd never have recognised the person by face but I knew who this bloke was straight away

1a4ca63511ede5136a57810362b06b2b

3.jpg
jerryandmorty_8364.png

I've only played 4 but I have played that a lot, and I enjoyed how familiar everything looked, from the vaults to the vendors and I swear that little house where the Ghoul had the conversation with Ponch from CHiPs was one of those prefab houses you could build in your settlements.

I'm kind of spewing New Vegas passed me by. Actually thinking about starting 4 again. Seems to be my thing atm. Played Cyberpunk again, played Death Stranding again and was seriously considering playing RDR again until this series came along.
I just genuinely cannot stand how that particular era of Bethesda's engine looked and played. I forced myself through F3, but gave up on the way to the dam at the end because I got ambushed on the way there and I had to walk the entire distance there and it felt like a slog knowing how the game ended.

I'd always get grumpy at the Cazadors and say '* it' and start playing something else in NV.

Was waiting until I finished to venture into the thread.
Echo everything said above. Show was fantastic.
Insert Leo meme everytime I saw something from the games.
New Vegas is my favourite game of all time.
Actually preferred Fallout Tactics to 1 & 2 as far as the topdown games go.
Glad they seemed to leave a few things out for future seasons.
Just need to hear a "Three dogs eeeooowww" to complete my nerdgasms.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back