FTA-TV Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

The ufos were in it for about 1 minute.

season 1, while good tv, wasnt as epic as season 2 and its ending was all completely predictable and a bit of a fizzler.
Didn't realise it was you who made this claim.

You have plenty of hot takes based on your posting history, so I guess we can agree to disagree.

I thought season 4 was decent, but the casting of Chris Rock was wrong, and it lacked the terrifying villain of seasons 1-3, even if the nurse was interesting.
Fargo season 5 , any idea when we might see it.

I still reckon the fear factor with Billy Bob in the first one was unlike anything I'd seen malevolence in the extreme.
But no 2 was creepy fear feel too, but from more than one character, I like the lot but 1 and 2 were the best,
5 will be interesting.
And of course the brilliant movie with Frances McDormand that those brothers produced, that started it all, the snow
and desolation was a little bit lost in 3 and more so in 4. it gave me the creeps, and the connections the fence and the snow,
the bloody snow!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I find seriously quirky about the show is the sheer randomness of some of the deaths.

2 guys, in the middle of a gun fight, getting blown away by a tornado - in the middle of winter (not tornado season).
2 guys fighting over a display case, the case shatters, and a shard of glass goes into the neck of one of them.

So... random.

I watched it over Christmas. Dud season as far as I was concerned. Loved S1-2, S3 a slight step down. S4 utter garbage.
It did introduce us to the bad bad black gangster in series 2 as a kid, but in 2, the brothers were very menacing
and that Indian whoooaaaa.
And 3, the tall evil looking take over man was a creepy bastard. But 1 AND 2, the best so far.

Is there anything Jon Hamm isn't in?

A Country Practice
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Married At First Sight

1 or 2 (thousand) others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back