Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba Jnr supposedly better than tom at the same age
That was said a couple of years ago. Is it still being said?

I thought I'd read somewhere that Oliveratore had shifted his focus away from footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rate your view on the young uns Wiz! What sort of player would you compare him with?

He is a bit like Selwood from the bits that I have seen. Can kick goals, Strong in the waist, strong tackler, wins the ball inside/outside & gets plenty of it. Built like a brick ********* for a 17yo.

He is a bit like Selwood from the bits that I have seen. Can kick goals, Strong in the waist, strong tackler, wins the ball inside/outside & gets plenty of it. Built like a brick ********* for a 17yo.
Is he as slow as his Dad?

I'd be careful getting too excited, afraid to put a big moz on him.

I'd compare him to a young Sloane though
key word, young Sloane.

Cheers boys, both obviously sound great. Think we're still lacking someone like that to take a bit of pressure off Bont and co. Sounds like he might be able to rest forwad alright too? Pretty important for bev. What's his pace like

Looks a little quicker. Very agile.
Thanks.

What we DON'T need is another one-paced midfielder. Not saying we should knock back the FS opportunity but we have a lot who are just average pace.

I remember Scott West kicked 5 from a HFF against the Bombers at the WO early in his career and he looked like he had a bit of toe but later in his career he turned out to be pretty slow for a midfielder. Made up for it with great ball-winning ability and vision but we really do need some classy ball users in the midfield with a bit of zip.

I hope he's a better (longer) kick than his Dad too.