Remove this Banner Ad

illnino

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2005
Closeburn, QLD
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Guys,

This is the thread for development points. Each week this is where I'll post how many dev. points each coach gets and this is where you guys post to tell me who to spend the dev. points on in your team, and how many.

This is also where I'll tell you guys which 'categories' your points went to on each player you chose to recieve points.

Coach's have until Midnight, Wednesday's to use dev. points, otherwise they will not be applied until the following week.
I add the points to players on Thursday morning's and the updated Team Lists are availabe to download as soon as this is done (on Thursday)

REMEMBER!

Each coach starts with 10 dev. points and if you are going to use them, you must do so by Midnight Wednesdays, otherwise the dev. points will not be added until after the weekends matches as the 'Team Lists are updated on Thursdays.

Thanks.

hey illinino i was just wondering can development points be shared between several players? eg. 2 players get 5 points each

CrowsForPremiers06 said:
whats this game sorry?

Rules are on page 3 of 'FFL - Footy Fanatic League' thread.

First round is this weekend and I'm expecting a few coache's to have forgotten about it. If you wanna be a reserve you'll probably get a team after the weekend. Let me know bud! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach's of the following teams still have development points to use if they want to.

Swans - 10 dev points

Eagles - 10 dev points

Power - 10 dev points

Saints - 5 dev points

Use them by Wednesday, Midnight, for them to be added in time for this weekend's matches...

Cheers

illnino said:
Coach's of the following teams still have development points to use if they want to.

Saints - 5 dev points
saints traded 5 points to roos

illnino said:
....and they started with 10.

10 - 5 = 5 points

So Saints had 5 left but they've now been spent on maguire...:thumbsu:
sorry thought that CrazyQ was the saints coach and spent them on L Ball but he was the Roos coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back