Fifa 11 Big footy League - PS3

Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
As stated in the Fifa 11 thread, I have started a league for anyone on the PS3.
I have it set to 15 players (so be QUICK) and 2 matches each, meaning you play each player twice (In other words, 28 games each).
If you wish to join, you can state your PSN in here and i'll PM you the details to join.
For those already joined, you can set up those online to play a game against, Or brag about your awesome goal.
Rules are:
- NO international teams
- Can be 5 star team (Not everyone being barca plz:eek:)
- And there will be a playoff so try to get top 2 spots, I think it works by 1 V 2 for trophy

If you and I are online, we can go into our league, then invite one another to a league game.
You'll notice it has "games left" for each person, so after you play me twice, those results are recorded and it will have "0 Games left" next to my name. So you now play another person. This stops like someone continously playing someone who is not as good. Make's it a even playing field.
So it keeps going untill everyone has played each other 2 times.
The two on top playoff for the trophy

Joined. Went Chelsea despite not playing as them since the demo.:eek:

Thought if I was a good chance at winning this thing though I needed to go a better team than Liverpool (who I would normally choose, but find the 1 striker a bit tough to play with).

Played my 2 games vs Knight.... I think I may be in over my head playing against some of you guys.

But somehow I stole a 1-0 victory in the 1st game :eek::eek::eek:

Knight won 5-0 in the rematch.

Everton sitting at 1-1 on the standings.

lol HBK the jumper clash wasn't that bad. i had no other jumper that wouldn't clash iwth your green. lol shoulda chosen the black.

We played the exact opposite in attack. You played right through the centre. extremely narrow. I play really wide and cross it in. 2 draws where you played better.

I'm just really bad in defense. and at kicking goals (hence the cross it to the far post and hope)

lol HBK the jumper clash wasn't that bad. i had no other jumper that wouldn't clash iwth your green. lol shoulda chosen the black.
That's the problem with not having played as Chelsea before hand, don't know what they look like in-game. The green looked far darker on the screen.:eek:

As for our matches, ****en frustrating as hell. Had so many chances, I don't get why my guys constantly wanted to take their shots on their left foot despite me doing everything I could to bring them onto their right. ARGH!

Wish there weren't draws though, sort of takes the heat out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juve off the mark with a win against Everton.

Smiths not sure if either the net disconnected or you rage quit :p
but that choice of a blue soccer ball was terrible dont know if that was random but could hardly see the ball

Disconnected - I was a little disappointed because it gave you the win.... was beginning to get closer to having some good shots at goal. You outplayed me though anyway.

The ball wasn't really an issue for me on my 42inch LCD :)

As for our matches, ****en frustrating as hell. Had so many chances, I don't get why my guys constantly wanted to take their shots on their left foot despite me doing everything I could to bring them onto their right. ARGH!

Wish there weren't draws though, sort of takes the heat out of it.
It works as if it's a real season. I'm not sure if there is a point system though as in 3 for win, 1 for draw. But i have made it so playoffs are on, I'm guessing if it's a draw at the end of that, it will go to extra time + penalties

EDIT: Anyone up for a game today?? I'll be on for awhile after 2pm ESDT

Yeh that was me mate, thought my net stuffed up or something but then it wouldnt let me sign back into the EA servers as well. Was shattering coz i was up as well lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back