Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of questions guys,

Playing as Liverpool online against a mate in online friendlies, I noticed that when he invites me I have Keita, Fabinho etc as I have transferred them in through the game but when I invite him I have the basic team with Can etc still there? Is there a way to have the transfers available to play with when I invite him too?

Also how would I change my formation so that I don't have to do it every single game we play?
Cheers

Pirlo today SBC cost me 35k. Got a 91 rated CM now. Their giving em away!
I got him when he first came out, after playing a couple hundred games with him I can tell you that with the right team around him, you have a very good player on your hands.

Why don't you try and upgrade to an inform Salah instead?
Is in form Salah the black card? I’m still not familiar with the different special cards and what colour corresponds with what.

Part of the reason is I’ve had Salah from the start and it would be nice to hear Martin Tyler commentate my passages of play and say WILLIAN!!

A front 3 of Hazard, Aguero and Willian has a good ring to it.

Is in form Salah the black card? I’m still not familiar with the different special cards and what colour corresponds with what.

Part of the reason is I’ve had Salah from the start and it would be nice to hear Martin Tyler commentate my passages of play and say WILLIAN!!

A front 3 of Hazard, Aguero and Willian has a good ring to it.
Yeah in forms are the back ones, there are many other types of special cards as well. If you really want Willian then fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back