Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 24 Official Team Thread - Best of luck next season Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Another week another win continuing our undefeated streak and keeping the Spamrats winless.

S24 stats as of Round 4:
upload_2017-8-28_21-36-48.png
Fumbles and yours truely currently leading our disposal tally with 62 disposals. Sterge and Nuffers having very consistent seasons as suggested by their high DT average score. Wacky leading the goal tally so far.

Only had two sets of votes from people for the Fury of the week for the Roys match, but considering the spammy nature of two rookie flogs, it was understandable.

Anyway, Fury of the week was tied between This Is Anfield, akkaps and myself.

Swamprats thread was a lot more user friendly, so I expect more votes in this time. Please send me your 3 2 1 from the round 4 thread.

Next is the S23 grand final rematch where we look to get our revenge on the Bombers for humiliating us in the final. So lets give Harolad and those other flogs hell!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good to be here
might grab no 2 if thats okay
up the furies

Welcome to the greatest sweetfa team of all time.

You'll do well here son

Well hello EvenExhale, just have fun.

Which is why, my fellow Furies, I'm avoiding the current match thread like the plague!
Those two new ****wits have transformed the Bombers from good to awful.

Another week another win continuing our undefeated streak and keeping the Spamrats winless.

S24 stats as of Round 4:
View attachment 409250
Fumbles and yours truely currently leading our disposal tally with 62 disposals. Sterge and Nuffers having very consistent seasons as suggested by their high DT average score. Wacky leading the goal tally so far.

Only had two sets of votes from people for the Fury of the week for the Roys match, but considering the spammy nature of two rookie flogs, it was understandable.

Anyway, Fury of the week was tied between This Is Anfield, akkaps and myself.

Swamprats thread was a lot more user friendly, so I expect more votes in this time. Please send me your 3 2 1 from the round 4 thread.

Next is the S23 grand final rematch where we look to get our revenge on the Bombers for humiliating us in the final. So lets give Harolad and those other flogs hell!
lol at Joel Stergewood!

Well hello EvenExhale, just have fun.

Which is why, my fellow Furies, I'm avoiding the current match thread like the plague!
Those two new ****wits have transformed the Bombers from good to awful.
The SFA this season is like swimming in a pool filled with cold sago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back