MMA-UFC FIGHTPASS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep - the next month would be awesome value for FightPass. They might even do the 1st month free still..? If not now - they do it regularly I think.
I used the code BIGGULP last night. Some slurpee promotion that still works (unless they've ditched it since yesterday...) from a few weeks back.

Signed up to this again on the weekend, Watched every heavyweight title fight since Cain vs JDS. The old Pride cards are great viewing

So... I went to watch the Fox card yesterday on Fightpass, prelims were fine but then the main card was blocked out due to pay TV rights. o_O

This shouldn't be a thing anymore in Australia, the rights deal with Foxtel expired earlier this year!?!
Get a VPN and select the US or somewhere else to get around it. It works with Netflix.

Get a VPN and select the US or somewhere else to get around it. It works with Netflix.
I've pissed around trying to get VPN's before and it was a painful and exhaustive experience trying to get one that actually did what I wanted it to without filling my PC with spambots. I don't feel I should have to for a product that SHOULD be doing what I paid for it to do. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've pissed around trying to get VPN's before and it was a painful and exhaustive experience trying to get one that actually did what I wanted it to without filling my PC with spambots. I don't feel I should have to for a product that SHOULD be doing what I paid for it to do. :mad:
Use one of the high rated chrome extension VPNs. They aren't the best but they do what they say and don't mess around with adding spam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back