Multiplat Final Fantasy XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the hype is not real.

I can't remember the last time a game has ever met the expectations of the hype recently?

Watchdogs? Titanfall? Destiny? All failed miserably.

I can't remember if TLOU was hyped. I think it was.

Last year the big releases mostly lived up to the hype. Bioshock, GTAV & TLOU.

This year has been very different though

Looks amazing if it's for a movie. We'll see how the game goes.

Looks great. There is only one thing from the video that puts me off a bit. All the characters pretty much look the same. It's minor but I hope it's not an indication of bland characters. The Final Fantasy series usually are fairly story driven.

I have also noticed that it mentions that it's a work in progress and the final product should look better. There was a similar notice for the Silent Hill demo. They say the graphics have been dumbed down, I can't wait to see what the final games look like. It seems that when the games are multi platform the graphics take a hammering, but whens it's an exclusive the graphics look to be amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you understand how big Final Fantasy games are, especially this one. Tis a big deal.
No, I get it. It's just that in an age where delays are increasingly common it's unusual that a developer has such faith in a release date announcement. It's a good thing.

No, I get it. It's just that in an age where delays are increasingly common it's unusual that a developer has such faith in a release date announcement. It's a good thing.

I'm suspecting they're going to replicate the Fallout 4 announcement and say it's only a few months away. The hype will be unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back