FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Below Deck Adventure starts May 17. What an abundance of Below Decks!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Meanwhile... the douche canoes at 7Bravo are failing to screen the final episode of the M-F 7.30pm with Bobby, Danny and Co. I've checked the schedule- tonight is the penultimate episode, then they start a whole new series on Monday. :rolleyesv1:

Why did that guy cut the line, I know jack about fishing but still knew it was a bad idea.
What a knob jockey. There were a tonne of rocks on the bank. Just bash it's head in with a rock.

So.. to update the scoreboard
Pademelon 52 v Mike 0
Tassie Devil 1 v Mike 0
Eel v Mike 0.

Good job Mike, going well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile... the douche canoes at 7Bravo are failing to screen the final episode of the M-F 7.30pm with Bobby, Danny and Co. I've checked the schedule- tonight is the penultimate episode, then they start a whole new series on Monday. :rolleyesv1:
What a load of crap. Why wouldn't they show it? At least we get to see Danny get his marching orders.

What a load of crap. Why wouldn't they show it? At least we get to see Danny get his marching orders.

No idea.

I also watch MDLNY and i know theyve sometimes missed episodes in those seasons. Obviously they dont put much effort re. scheduling with a secondary channel like bravo

Whenever I hear Santorini, I think of the movie Summer Lovers. LOL

Danny was hilarious tonight. As if he really wanted to be a yachtie...

What a knob jockey. There were a tonne of rocks on the bank. Just bash it's head in with a rock.

So.. to update the scoreboard
Pademelon 52 v Mike 0
Tassie Devil 1 v Mike 0
Eel v Mike 0.

Good job Mike, going well.
Once something stays hooked it's pretty hard to get unhooked, so just hang on to the damn damn line foremost instead of cutting it :drunk: Then again I suppose it wouldn't be easy to think straight when tired and hungry.

Kate looks like the winner for mine.

Spot on with Peter being the worst at no.101. Only cast member ever to get "cut" from the tv series but not actually fired from the boat. Most of the bottom half I agree with, but not the top. Eddie at no4? No ******* way, so vanilla- would be lucky to make the top 20. Lee should be no.1 easily, Kate 2, and Ben 3. And i'd put crazy chef Rachel up in the top 5 too, instead of Sandy.

Sister got a new foster kitten today to tame for the shelter, little black and white fellow.
Gone from just hissing at everybody to having the loudest purr I've ever heard on such a little thing.

I'm the master cat handler and tamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back