FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
geordie-shore-2011-cast.jpg

Ah yep, orange shirt. How could i forget orange shirt...
Girl in green looks like martine mccutcheon (Natalie from love actually)

I’m not that type of millennial.
Hey, fellow Millennials. my smashed avo was great. I ate it while on Tik Tok after I had checked Snapchat.

I really didn't mind it, though it's not something I'd order again. The toast was a nice sourdough and the poached eggs were well cooked. What I really liked was the pomegranate seeds for the sweetness mixed with the saltiness of the feta cheese. We sat in the back for the airconditioning since the front door was open. It was Dolce Vita on Puckle. It was a bit expensive, i thought, for $18.90 but since I don't go out to eat often I really don't know.

We're going to try to go out to the cinema at HP and have lunch there next like we did last year. I have no idea which film to see next month. Hopefully the Oscar winner will be there like last year after the broadcast.

Hey, fellow Millennials. my smashed avo was great. I ate it while on Tik Tok after I had checked Snapchat.

I really didn't mind it, though it's not something I'd order again. The toast was a nice sourdough and the poached eggs were well cooked. What I really liked was the pomegranate seeds for the sweetness mixed with the saltiness of the feta cheese. We sat in the back for the airconditioning since the front door was open. It was Dolce Vita on Puckle. It was a bit expensive, i thought, for $18.90 but since I don't go out to eat often I really don't know.

We're going to try to go out to the cinema at HP and have lunch there next like we did last year. I have no idea which film to see next month. Hopefully the Oscar winner will be there like last year after the broadcast.
Have never eaten smashed avo.
Don't have TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram
Gimme normal Coles bought bread over sourdough s**t.
I like my eggs scrambled.
Feta goes with spinach, in those pastries or on a pizza.
Dolce Vita, how portentous does the place want to sound?
I don't go to the cinemas, too many people.

i thought, for $18.90 but since I don't go out to eat often I really don't know.
Sounds about right for smashed avo.

I've only ever ordered it once as I'm pretty sure I'm mildly allergic to avocado, but poached eggs on good bread with sides usually cost between $16-19 in my (admittedly limited) experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, all except ANZAC Day.
Didn't realise this was a thing until Shell posted about it and I checked the Vic gov website.

They give us a day off for a horse race, and another because its the day before a footy game, but they won't give us a day off for ANZAC day if it falls on a weekend? :(

Last edited:
Didn't realise this was a thing until Shell posted about it and I went and check the Vic gov website.

They give us a day off for a horse race, and another because its the day before a footy game, but they won't give us a day off for ANZAC day if it falls on a weekend? :(
From memory it was supposed to make sure the 25th stayed significant, rather than just another long weekend.

I blame Bloody Jeff.

I hate ppl too but im just smart re. Which sessions to go to at the movies. Waiting a few weeks too is another way, instead of rushing out to see it as soon as they come out

I've rarely enough been to a cinema in the city that's been much more than say 1/3 full.

Our little country one holds about 40 people max in 3 rows, funnily enough I've been in that once as literally the only person in there, but conversely I once bought the very last ticket for a film and took the last seat.

Three rows?! I thought geelong village 6 rows- 60 pl was tiny..
It's a tiny town, very lucky to even have it really. I've never heard of anywhere this size that has a cinema which releases all the new movies, all their other outlets are in places are places with like 30k people.

Please turn in your official Millennial card. You are not worthy. I bet you have Twitter, though!

I have Twitter, but I haven't logged on in a few years.
I read people's tweets just to see the stupidity of them, mostly people I know. I can't believe the crap I sometimes read that people post and retweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back