Opinion Five Worst AFL Player Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump

DNGS480VAAAbKnU.jpg

Geez, typical Essendon player with a crap tattoo.....

Daisy Thomas has a tattoo of a horse on his butt-cheek.
Can't he just buy underpants with a picture of a horse on it?

I don't get the logic of the whole tattoo thing. For starters, it looks incredibly ugly and dirty and a tainted brown/grey colour on the skin. The one that Melbourne player wears Nathan Jones is about the worse- just a mess of rusted grey-brown on his arm. But how to do you qualify worse when they are all the worse?

Do they think it makes them look tougher? I immediately think they are stupid when I see people with tattoos- not tougher, but more stupid. I had a reasonable amount of respect for Daisy Thomas before I found about a tattoo of a horse. I guess we are all flawed in our own way. Live and learn.

957899-nathan-jones.jpg
Were you born in 1937?

Daisy Thomas has a tattoo of a horse on his butt-cheek.
Can't he just buy underpants with a picture of a horse on it?

I don't get the logic of the whole tattoo thing. For starters, it looks incredibly ugly and dirty and a tainted brown/grey colour on the skin. The one that Melbourne player wears Nathan Jones is about the worse- just a mess of rusted grey-brown on his arm. But how to do you qualify worse when they are all the worse?

Do they think it makes them look tougher? I immediately think they are stupid when I see people with tattoos- not tougher, but more stupid. I had a reasonable amount of respect for Daisy Thomas before I found about a tattoo of a horse. I guess we are all flawed in our own way. Live and learn.

957899-nathan-jones.jpg

I'm with you

Tattoos were once for "bikies, sailors, criminals and prostitutes".

Now days you can add "poor decision makers". Most tatts are embarrassing from day one and even the best tatts look haggard in time. Either the ink runs, fades or worse the body part expands. I remember this one really hot chick with a bikini model body got a tatt of two dolphins near here belly button. She then put on weight and the dolphins became dugongs.

Fortunately tatt removal is easier, more affordable and more effective these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back