Poll FLO Champions League FINAL - Wellington FC vs. AFC Adelaide Town

Vote for your favourite to win the FLO Champions League

• Wellington FC vs.

• AFC Adelaide Town

• (option for the finalists to view the results)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I spent over a minute staring at a screen, and had to explain why I had stopped blinking over that time
It was a tough call but the detailing on the shoulder /upper arm area won me over :)

Congratulations to Craegus on a well deserved win!

The longer this marathon final went on, the more I felt I was lucky to be in it as the Wellington entry was far more slick in design, execution and presentation.

Further to that, well done to a long term pillar of the board for continuing to strive to improve his level of design and execution to the point where he's been in the mix for a major title for a year or so now, and a win like this was only ever a matter of time. Look forward to seeing that star on the Wellington kit in 2020.

Wow, thank you all. A season of success for Wellington FC. Commiserations to AFC Adelaide Town, you put up a great fight in the final, and well done to all the other participants in the competition this year.

The trophy will look great in the Makos Sports Group offices next to the T20 Australia one.

Such a nail-biting contest between two equally impressive kits - even Nato and I couldn't agree on which one was the best.
Commiserations to El_Scorcho and congratulations to craegus on taking out his second title this year already. Goes to show no matter how long you spend on FJGD there's always an avenue to adapt and grow :)

Look forward to seeing that star on the Wellington kit in 2020.

No need to wait that long.

bn5diLt.jpg

Back