Competition FLO Soccer 2023 - Announcement and Registrations

Remove this Banner Ad

After what has been nothing short of a s*it year that seriously f'd me mentally and subsequently put me off designing for the majority of it, but now the road ahead is now looking brighter and for a new year, a new outlook on everything.

So with that being said, what better way to bring in the new year than to be...

giY0Xgq.png

Last edited:

Speaking of deadline, just a reminder that it's 11.59pm Melbourne time, Thursday the 23rd of February 2023
Deadline coming up soon boys. Still quite a bit of time though. Only have one entry submitted so far but theres still over a month to go so let's hope we don't have to push it back

Hey guys, i've always looked at these comps and wanted to join one time so can I join? If so, I will be: KS Melbourne Polonia. Colours: White & Red

Hey guys, i've always looked at these comps and wanted to join one time so can I join? If so, I will be: KS Melbourne Polonia. Colours: White & Red
Sure can brotha. Got 1 month to whip up the designs, just remember to follow the OP

Upto boys? I've got to go away from home for a while due to family reasons so the cut off date will be extended. (Also because I only have one team submitted so far)
I've done it but can't submit as it won't let me PM you

Depending on the extension date, I may be able to get something in. I have a template made but didn’t submit a bid yet in case I wouldn’t get the whole thing finished in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on the extension date, I may be able to get something in. I have a template made but didn’t submit a bid yet in case I wouldn’t get the whole thing finished in time.
You've been one of my favourite designers lately so I hope you can put a bid in

I am unfortunately out, as i've lost my copy of Photoshop CS6 in getting a new PC. If anyone can PM me with a way to remedy this, I might be able to get an entry in

I'm back in! I'll do my best to knock something up over the next couple of nights. Do we have a firm deadline yet?

I'm back in! I'll do my best to knock something up over the next couple of nights. Do we have a firm deadline yet?
Let's say 1 month from today.

Have we got a rough starting date yet? really excited to see the comp this season
I think the best bet is to start it as soon as there's 6 submissions. Next two people that get their kits in, make the league

Sorry I thought we had until the 21st as well. I'll have an entry in if we have until then, but also happy for you to start now if you're ready

Remove this Banner Ad

Back