Flogging number 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
So after 12 rounds the ealges have a 50 percent flogging/ no flogging ratio.

Now how can you not be proud of that.

My definition of a flogging is a 60 point + arse whipping.

The question is now will the eagles percentage drop below the magic 50 percent by the end of the year.

P.s This thread is dedicated to my mate Frodo, who just cracked me up with his freo joke.

Originally posted by sabre_ac
So after 12 rounds the ealges have a 50 percent flogging/ no flogging ratio.

Now how can you not be proud of that.

Still a better ratio than 0/12, wouldn't you agree

My definition of a flogging is a 60 point + arse whipping.

Really? Thanks for sharing. Got a definition for a "honourable loss" too?

The question is now will the eagles percentage drop below the magic 50 percent by the end of the year.

P.s This thread is dedicated to my mate Frodo, who just cracked me up with his freo joke.

Good for you. So, next time when you tell him off for trolling on the Freo board, you won't have a leg to stand on, will you

Re: Re: Flogging number 6

Originally posted by carneagles

Good for you. So, next time when you tell him off for trolling on the Freo board, you won't have a leg to stand on, will you

Never used the word trolling, and I have never told Frodo off for **** stirring on the freo board.

I doubt if percentage will have any part in where the Eagles finish so a one point loss is just as bad as a 100 point loss. We still get no points. But we have creamed eight points this year and that is eight more than Freo. At least we have something to remember whereas Freo have nothing but losses.
Sorry Sabre, you're post only serves to remind me of how we kicked Freo's butt in our last encounter. Thanks for the memory :)

Re: Re: Re: Flogging number 6

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Never used the word trolling, and I have never told Frodo off for **** stirring on the freo board.

You know, you're absolutely right! I must have mistaken you for one of the other Freo board posters - you know, the ones who don't want to read West Coast posters coming onto their board and trolling (or whatever word you choose to use for it). Silly me, I've assumed that the moderator of the board actually gave a damn about the board he moderates

PS: Nice snip of the rest of my post without actually responding, by the way

Sabre,

I entirely empathise with your plight. It is heartbreaking to watch loss after loss, I know.

But what renders this saga truly saddening for me is to appreciate the bitter irony:

After so many years in the huge West Coast shadow, Fremantle can still rest humbly in the knowledge that even after West Coast's record breaking run of huge losses and their well protected position at 15th on the ladder, Fremantle STILL fits, yet again, entirely insides West Coast's now diminutive shadow.

Originally posted by McKenna for PM
Sabre,

I entirely empathise with your plight. It is heartbreaking to watch loss after loss, I know.

But what renders this saga truly saddening for me is to appreciate the bitter irony:

After so many years in the huge West Coast shadow, Fremantle can still rest humbly in the knowledge that even after West Coast's record breaking run of huge losses and their well protected position at 15th on the ladder, Fremantle STILL fits, yet again, entirely insides West Coast's now diminutive shadow.

Great post!! Its funny because its true. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back