Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Upto $24,936

Will go over 3mil and enough spare for a Jesus tattoo

Maybe Rugby Australia will start there own Go Fund Me page to assist their court case...lol

Rich former footballer asks every day Christians to give him $3m to support his right to be a prick

Could this guy be more a hypocrite and an arse? Yesterday was world refugee day, the ASRC ran their annual telethon to support refugees and asylum seekers.

One would hope people of faith view that as a better use of money that is much more in line with their religious values than this piece of **** is.

Scott "The Liar" Morrison looked directly at the camera back when he was treasurer and he promised Australians that he would protect their rights to express their religious hatred of other people.

Yet just before the election he stated that what Folau wrote was "terribly insensitive" just to get a few votes.

When it comes down to the crunch i.e. Munny! you get to see how dedicated to their religions these people really are...

money-hungry grub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't his contract worth $4M?

Any takers how high it will go keep in mind it can go over the target

Meeting is next Friday with RA and Fair Work which we know they wont agree and it will go to Federal Court.

If he goes crazy high 5+ mil will it make RA think twice at next weeks meeting which path to take

Meeting is next Friday with RA and Fair Work which we know they wont agree and it will go to Federal Court.

If he goes crazy high 5+ mil will it make RA think twice at next weeks meeting which path to take

I understand he is after $10M in damages, it would be interesting to see how close he gets...

Fairwork will make a decision there enforcement powers are almost non existent.

It's at $121k

Loves his money does Israel.

At least we know what this is all about now.

Fairwork will make a decision there enforcement powers are almost non existent.

It's at $121k
It will top a million simply because the silent majority know that Folau is being screwed over big time for his religious beliefs. Normal people know that what he posted on Instagram. As the posters complaining on here about Folau continually say, it’s a shame it takes money the ordinary person doesn’t have to receive justice.

Not rich and not a Christian, but I donated. I consider it a war effort. **** you, PC clowns.
You gave money to a millionaire to pay for something that he could have afforded himself just to say '* you' to a nebulous concept that doesn't really even exist?

That'll show 'em :drunk:

It will top a million simply because the silent majority know that Folau is being screwed over big time for his religious beliefs. Normal people know that what he posted on Instagram. As the posters complaining on here about Folau continually say, it’s a shame it takes money the ordinary person doesn’t have to receive justice.

On current trend (barring any large donation) there is ~$100 per person, if $1M is reached this would be ~10,000 people.

But with respect to what you are saying, I agree, $3M is a large amount of money...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back