Food Dislikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Aquamarinejewel said:
Is there any type of food, be it a vegetable, fruit or a meal that you hate to eat? Perhaps you don't like the taste of it or maybe don't like the look of it?

My food dislikes..

Olives
Cabbage
Beetroot
Mandarins
Used to be rockmelon, but now I dont mind it.

Cant really think of any of the ''mainstream'' foods I dont like. Even fetta cheese that made me spew is ok now.

If I had to nominate one its Rhubarb

Another for Olives..god they're terrible...

Raw beetroot is awful and I hate rockmelon as well.

If I had to nominate one its Rhubarb

When I was working in a pub, we used to have this alcopop in the fridge called Rhubarb Rhubarb..never ever sold any!

IDGAF said:
"coriander" is the single most disgusting , foul , putrid piece of plant matter in the known universe

People seem to love it or hate it. When I was a kid, I hated corriander. But these days, I love it.

There are only two foods that I dislike that come to mind straight away - brussel sprouts and Chinese thousand year old eggs (why do some people find rotted eggs so tasty?).

Shinboners said:
People seem to love it or hate it. When I was a kid, I hated corriander. But these days, I love it.

There are only two foods that I dislike that come to mind straight away - brussel sprouts and Chinese thousand year old eggs (why do some people find rotted eggs so tasty?).
I never ate Coriander until a couple of years back - but am a big fan! Actually love any fresh herb to be honest.

Can I add to my list Radicchio lettuce - honestly way too bitter for my taste in a Mesc mix.

Shinboners said:
Chinese thousand year old eggs (why do some people find rotted eggs so tasty?).
1000 yr old Eggs i used to dislike with a passion,but about 5 yrs i changed and dont mind 'em now.

Avacado, Apricot Chicken (whoever thought adding a fruit to a poultry was a moron), pork, brocolli, COOKED carrot (yuck, raw is much better),

and there a whole lot more but i cant think! Im a pretty picky eater. If i could just live on seafood every day, i would in a heartbeat! :thumbsu:

Also interesting to note, i've never actually tasted a brussell sprout, but i claim to not like them either! Is that weird?? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very fussy when it comes to food. I hate:
mushrooms
avocado
nearly all seafood
servings of "meat" which are 40% fat, 40% bone and 20% meat. :D:D:D:D off!
Fetta...any soft cheeses I guess
Tofu, I don't mind the taste but hate the texture
I gotta have white bread, none of that multigrain crap.

Coriander I don't mind but I can see how people could hate it. I actually love olives!

What's wrong with you people, olives & anchovies are yummy, corainder isn't realy a food it's a herb.

I dislike brussel sprouts, broccoli, all offal, fetta cheese, meat, all fish apart from shark, Tim Tams, dark chocolate, cream, pineapple, artichokes & asparagus.

Bombers 2003 said:
1000 yr old Eggs i used to dislike with a passion,but about 5 yrs i changed and dont mind 'em now.

used to hate it and thought it was very off-putting when i was a kid... but, same with you... these days i dont mind a little of it at all...

whythelongface said:
anchovies
Yes.

Wish tha Japanese would harvest those pesky little suckers into extinction .

No greater horror than tucking into a Pizza that has had them mistakenly put on .

I am generally a timid character and will accept botched orders from Take Aways etc. ... but if Anchovies turn up on my Pizza ... hell hath no fury

Falchoon said:
Another here who dislikes olives, and their little cousin capers.

I don't like vegemite much either but ther's not much else I won't eat.

I don't like wine or beer either.

Love anchovies.

I like vegemite, but only on toast. Never on dry bread and dont even get me started on the concept of cheese and vegemite...

ps. if u ever go to the USA, take some vegemite with ya n tell em its like chocolate. I worked at a camp once over there and the kids i was working with all tasted it at the same time. I've never seen 20, ten year olds scatter so fast, coughing up into the bushes!!! Very funny.

Marshmellows (I've hated them all my life..)
Anything Satay
Anchovies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back