Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Port v Adelaide Showdown Sat 13th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We were awful, I thought we would be bottom four this year but I think we are bottom two. We are just going to have stick with the younger players as much as possible.

That is the best I have seen Port play for a while, probably need to see them against some better opposition to know how the season will pan out. I think this year or maybe next has Port in the premiership window. They said on the radio they had nine players over 29, while there is some outstanding talent that is a fair number to replace.

Based on last night though they look a genuine contender. The challenge is on Hinkley to maintain it as to often they have been inconsistent under him.

They said on the radio they had nine players over 29, while there is some outstanding talent that is a fair number to replace.

not concerned. Most of them are only just 29, and most of them already have been replaced to some degree.

it’s really just that boak can never really be replaced and there’s no obvious player behind Jonas.

we’ve got Georgiades, Bergman, Williams, Farrell, Drew, Garner, hayes, ladhams, mead and Patmore as kids not in the side and there’s a lot of promise there. Not to mention wines to squeeze into our side.

we got to see Marshall rozee butters duursma spp and co as the new core of our team going forward and it was pretty good. We are very well set up for after we lose some seniors.

From an outsiders view they really need to ditch Walker. He’s washed up, and taking a spot from a younger player.

Fogarty is a nice kick buts he’s the literal definition of looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

I agree with Walker. Nick's will move him out but it is a bit of a gradual transition.

I don't agree with Fogerty, that saying is for players that a built well but don't win a contested ball. He has shown he can do that. He is still young, need to give him some time.

I agree with Walker. Nick's will move him out but it is a bit of a gradual transition.

I don't agree with Fogerty, that saying is for players that a built well but don't win a contested ball. He has shown he can do that. He is still young, need to give him some time.
All Fogarty did last night was puff his chest & take cheap shots all while getting nowhere near the ball.

Back