Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan, when discussing the Lions' record at the SCG, do you not think it also relevant to add that the team's last game against the Swans there was in 2017, and before that, 2013? Very few of the players would've been involved in the last game let alone the previous one.

Hi guys,

The Round 7 Review is up now, Shawry and I drill down on all nine games, why the results happened, and what they'll mean for both winners and losers. No, sorry, there's no skolling cartons of milk like they do on the TV footy shows, but can't have everything I suppose.

Cheers,
Rohan

What’s this about Rohan? I can’t see your tweet because you blocked me for having a different opinion.

How is this relevant to this thread - Keep your private arguments PRIVATE and out of this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

The Round 10 preview episode is up. Shawry and I give a thorough rundown of all nine games, plus a BIG news segment, where we give our takes on the ... umm, let's say ... surprising extension of Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell's contract. If you love (or for that matter hate) the Bombers, it's worth a listen.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi guys,

The Round 10 preview episode is up. Shawry and I give a thorough rundown of all nine games, plus a BIG news segment, where we give our takes on the ... umm, let's say ... surprising extension of Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell's contract. If you love (or for that matter hate) the Bombers, it's worth a listen.

Cheers,
Rohan

Always good to listen to a good pile on on the bombers, i could listen to hours of it!

And i know you have to push the sponsor who tell you what to say but listening to tackle busting benefits at least 10 times every Wednesday episode is overkill. You have a locked in audience and i am sure it drives some of them away. I wont be listening to the Wednesday episodes after the news from now on. Its too much.

I enjoyed the Bombers pile on and least this time all the Essendon talk was actually valid.
It has taken me a while but I am starting to get used to Robert Shaw instead of Finey. Although his oft mention of Melbourne private schools mean little to me as a non-resident.
Surprised Rohan didn't make more mention of the fact Port hadn't played in Geelong since 2017 (a 2 point victory to the Cats, the Charlie Dixon not counting to 30 game).

Hi folks,

The Round 11 Preview ep is up now. Shawry and I talk North Melbourne's latest dramas, Sam Fisher's fall from grace, PLUS full previews of all nine games, some gratuitous skewering of Tom Browne and rolling updates on Ned Reeves' shoulder injury (just kidding). Some weird and wonderful tangents this week, hope you get a laugh from them!

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi guys,

The Round 11 Review is online now, full analysis of all nine games, and a lot to get through given the drama on Friday night, Freo's effort against the Dees and a bumper Collingwood-Carlton clash in front of a big crowd! Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi guys,

The Round 12 Preview show is up now, apologies to non-Essendon fans, but the cluster&^%$ going on there right now occupies this week's news segment. Interesting, and let's say ... animated ... discussion though. And as usual, full previews of all this week's games.

Cheers,
Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back