Formula One Round 13 - 2016 Belgian Grand Prix (26th-28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamilton has never been approachable when he loses. He's grade A douche

He and Ricciardo seem pretty tight most of the time. Rosberg is the one on the outer it seems.

Ricciardo for Australian of the year for his work raising awareness of shoeys
Love how AMW went along with it:D:D
Cq86TmrWcAAC2NN.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He and Ricciardo seem pretty tight most of the time. Rosberg is the one on the outer it seems.

Don't think I saw them acknowledge each other more than once during the post-race.

I've seen Ricciardo get more chummy with Hamilton than Rosberg but I think overall the Mercedes drivers don't really mix with the pleb teams.

VES (asked if too aggressive): "I'm just defending my position. If someone doesn't like it, it's their problem"

Don't think I saw them acknowledge each other more than once during the post-race.

I've seen Ricciardo get more chummy with Hamilton than Rosberg but I think overall the Mercedes drivers don't really mix with the pleb teams.

Nico is pretty liked in the paddock from what I know. I guess Nico was just pissed that Lewis was on the podium.

Johnny Herbert supporting Max. Of course. Also Johnny is short.

Love how AMW went along with it:D:D
Cq86TmrWcAAC2NN.jpg

The new Australian national drinking game :thumbsu:

David Reynolds did this a couple of years ago at the Gold Coast [?],then Jack Miller at Assen a couple of months ago and then ADR a few races back when he finished on the podium.

Must be a public holiday in England there travelling
It's a short ride over. I went to the 2013 version and sat near a bunch of Brits. It apparently takes them 2 hours by train or less. Some of them instead of taking accommodation in Liege etc like I did just train in both days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back