Player Watch Francis Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

In 1832 husband and wife, Gerwyn and Myfwany Evans, from the Welsh town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch were convicted of stealing two eggs and transported to Tasmania. After serving their time they settled down on a small farm and started a family. Two of their 17 children, Evan and Bevan survived into adulthood. Evan Evans eventually took over the family farm, and Bevan Evans moved to Sydney to seek his fortune. Tim Evans is descended from the Evan Evans branch of the family and Russell from the Bevan Evans branch.

Francis is no relation
They also had another son called Steven, a real balanced kid. Widely known as Evans Steven

Evans to betsy, you're all forgetting the king of all Evanses.

2018-01-25_1525.jpg

If the club gives #9 to Francis Evans it will show just how highly the club rates him. Would indicate that he is considered first 22. I would be extremely surprised if it happens.
You are dead right - I meant to post it in the JHF thread- I will move it there immediately!

#9 Jase Burgoyne.
#6 Kane Farrell
#24 Jason Horne-Francis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came on kicked goals had an impact.

Totally against the Hinkley game plan. We won't see him again.

Thanks Frankie for providing some excitement for a while in the last quarter when you finally were given a run.

Could become a cult figure.

Surely that one quarter has put an end to the Mac and Cheese experiment?

First time I've seen him play, he's very quick which surprised me (must be that mature Geelong body that thought he be slow). Should definitely play some games this year, could be our super sub?

In one quarter he kicked 2 goals, handed off one and hit the goal post. His tackling was good and unlike anyone else he lead up the bloke with the ball. His business and forward craft were excellent. He's probably going to have to wait for his shot because others are wrongfully rated above him and it takes time for coaches to admit they were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back