Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

he really has the feel of a Premiership winning footballer reincarnated, like he's done all this before in a past life, to be so seemingly grounded and focused so young is bizarre and incredible

Is he not fit enough to play a full game in the middle?

Bring wasted up forward especially when we need grunt there.
With Rozee’s lay-off, I expect him to get more midfield time and lift another level. He seems like the player who senses when we need him and he just lifts.

Needs to start closing the gap between his best and worst before he will reach his full potential

Feels like you go 10-15 minutes without seeing him at times

Is it his fitness levels?

Needs to start closing the gap between his best and worst before he will reach his full potential

Feels like you go 10-15 minutes without seeing him at times

Is it his fitness levels?
He is def carrying some sort of injury IMO. Again tonight he was very proppy at half-time. I actually thought he was done for the game, yet he seemed to get over it and have a really great last qtr.

This guy is our best and most impactful player. Rozee and Butters have all the tricks but they don't do it when it matters. This guy steps up and actually wins games for us.

Off the top of my head last year there was Bulldogs at AO, Bulldogs at Marvel, St Kilda at Marvel, Sydney at SCG and this year already Freo at AO and St Kilda at AO. Hugely influential in the last quarters of all of these tight games.

He is the real on field leader of this team.

This guy is our best and most impactful player. Rozee and Butters have all the tricks but they don't do it when it matters. This guy steps up and actually wins games for us.

Off the top of my head last year there was Bulldogs at AO, Bulldogs at Marvel, St Kilda at Marvel, Sydney at SCG and this year already Freo at AO and St Kilda at AO. Hugely influential in the last quarters of all of these tight games.

Melbourne at AO last year too, we don't win that game without his clean pickup and handball in traffic to set up Rozee's goal (which Rozee nearly ****ed up by fumbling but was able to recover).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne at AO last year he had a pretty special moment late too with that pick up in the goal square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back