Roast Where are you Richo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty concerning that he flat out couldn't answer where we're at in regards to Bassett's replacement or Pasini.
Lol we already know its Goldsack. Hes just being deliberately obtuse to support the "exaustive search" narrative.

Why is this moron answering questions as if he's been ambushed taking the bins out?

"im not sure" and less than a day later we announce Goldsack on the coaching panel. WTF. Just say anything else.

These people get off on making themselves look like fools.
Because a sentence of "we have finalised our coaching panel and it will be announced shortly" requires genius-level intellect to construct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandra Bullock I Had No Idea GIF

He's not a great media performer. To be fair, being a great media performer is not that high on the list of things you want in a CEO. But I continually wonder what exactly he does bring to the table. He seems to me much like a public service longevity promotion. Oh you've been around a long time and sucked up to the right people, you can run the place now.

We searched everywhere for a replacement and it turns out it was the guy down the hall.

Goldsack has done such a brilliant job with the magpies after all
To be fair, our SANFL side head coaching role is a poisoned chalice.
Club doesn't appear interested in sucess for them.
Being coach would be filled with frustration.

He's not a great media performer. To be fair, being a great media performer is not that high on the list of things you want in a CEO. But I continually wonder what exactly he does bring to the table. He seems to me much like a public service longevity promotion. Oh you've been around a long time and sucked up to the right people, you can run the place now.
The way he thinks on his feet I'd love to be pitted against him in a negotiation.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back