Roast Where are you Richo?

Remove this Banner Ad

It is pretty interesting that absolutely no one I know in Adelaide who is a Port fan wants Hinkley, and wanted him gone several seasons ago at minimum.

Who are these people that post YAY DADDY on the clubs socials other than bots? Crazy recluses and human refuse? Honestly.
I am actually thinking they are club plants on socials or bots.

It is pretty interesting that absolutely no one I know in Adelaide who is a Port fan wants Hinkley, and wanted him gone several seasons ago at minimum.

Who are these people that post YAY DADDY on the clubs socials other than bots? Crazy recluses and human refuse? Honestly.
I'm starting to form the opinion that some of them are paid by the club, or they lack a brain with any sense of logic.

I tweeted today about how the club administration is a joke and Tredrea is right and will continue to be and you get the stock standard response of go and support someone else etc......it's the same answer no matter where you look if someone questions Koch, Richo or Hinkley.

I'm starting to form the opinion that some of them are paid by the club, or they lack a brain with any sense of logic.

I tweeted today about how the club administration is a joke and Tredrea is right and will continue to be and you get the stock standard response of go and support someone else etc......it's the same answer no matter where you look if someone questions Koch, Richo or Hinkley.
If they aren't paid, they should be lol

I've opted out of all emails, but didnt he say they would review every aspect of the football program?

How? They just re-signed the biggest cog?

As per usual we'll review every part and shuffle the chairs, but not Hinkley

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've opted out of all emails, but didnt he say they would review every aspect of the football program?

How? They just re-signed the biggest cog?

As per usual we'll review every part and shuffle the chairs, but not Hinkley

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When he says review, he means taking the coaches out to the crazy horse revue. Just spelled it wrong like his response to one of our posters in this thread.

When he says review, he means taking the coaches out to the crazy horse revue. Just spelled it wrong like his response to one of our posters in this thread.
As long as the review is 100% internal, I'm good with it.

Bloody outsiders wouldn't know **** about our club (Tredders, this means you, ya troublemaker).

Talk is essentially cheap on a cost effective basis.

Its all part of the rhetoric led recovery.

We have so much cheap talk and little correct action when it counts. This is no different.

Bloody hell I started a thread under this title on 18 April 2015. I thought it was late 2017 or early 2018.

A subset of Boomers, who my current theory is that they experienced so much success in their formative years that their brains are hard wired to accept anything the Port Adelaide Football Club says regardless of how increasingly ridiculous it gets.
Boomers? Nah ... Every Boomer Port supporter I know wants to string this mob up by the testicles!

IMO it is the group of teal-brigade Port supporters who come on boars late 90's, and who never experienced the success of the preceding three decades. How in hell could anyone that experienced what this great club once stood for, be in any way content with this vomit we have now?

I've come to the conclusion he's literally Seymour Skinner. Plain and unimpressive in everyway.

DiKmyPNVMAElbx_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be nice answering to absolutely nobody.

They’d rather upset their fanbase by getting it objectively wrong (premature extension, straight sets), than risk upsetting the Gerard Whateleys, Caroline Wilsons and Assorted Corneses, by doing the right thing (waiting, waving goodbye).

Why?

‘White noise’ will always be ‘white noise’, but the media will say mean things about our ego-driven bozo of a Chairman.

Boomers? Nah ... Every Boomer Port supporter I know wants to string this mob up by the testicles!

IMO it is the group of teal-brigade Port supporters who come on boars late 90's, and who never experienced the success of the preceding three decades. How in hell could anyone that experienced what this great club once stood for, be in any way content with this vomit we have now?

Certainly not every boomer, but certainly the group of people who were angriest with my Sack Hinkley banner were 60+. One of them told me to "get my black and white s**t off" referring to the prison bars and then told me in the next breath she'd been a trainer for the Magpies.

I have family members, one of whom posts on this board, who is one of the most militantly anti-Hinkley people I know and she has been for years.

All the media so far has been copy pastes and precicely zero accountability lol.

Actual meme of a club.
What do you mean zero accountability? Richo said "we own it" in his email. What more do you ingrates want?

It's a cross-section of the supporters that still blame the players and not the coach. It shocks me that plenty pro Hinkley fans around me at the final were 60+. Can I infer that they don't credit J Cahill with 10 of the club's premierships? Dimwits.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of general society. There are a lot of big dumb idiots out there

Agreed, I count myself as being very lucky to have been in attendance for all of the 6 flags in a row so I'm obviously a boomer, but of the 7 or 8 older Port supporters who I have contact with, including one who I've known since I was younger than I was in the pic in my avatar, there are at least 5 of us who definitely wouldn't p*** on koch and kern if they were on fire, and I suspect none the others would either!

Last edited:
Can someone copy + paste the email here? I've got an AFL membership with port as my club (I live interstate), yet this year port decided to ghost me and not even send a single email or my membership pack - despite doing so every year for the last 6.

Can someone copy + paste the email here? I've got an AFL membership with port as my club (I live interstate), yet this year port decided to ghost me and not even send a single email or my membership pack - despite doing so every year for the last 6.
I did so a few pages back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back