Round 6 v North Melbourne (H). W
Round 9 v Essendon (A). W
Round 10 v Sydney (H) W
Round 12 v Western Bulldogs (H). W
Round 13 v Gold Coast (H). W
Round 16 v Carlton (H). W
Round 19 v Sydney (A). W
Round 22 v West Coast (H). W

Wasn't much to be positive about them. 8-10 wins. Fyfe looks as though he'll struggle with injuries for the remainder of his career now.

Trolling alert!
Not at all. I did a quick prediction from your fixture and came to what I did. You're due a derby win. You're due to play finals. You wont win the flag from 6th but you'll probably get two finals into your young squad which will be beneficial in the years to come.

Fremantle are a Patrick Cripps away from having a complete team. ;)

I'd rather take a 50goal/season forward.

Nope Freo need that Snake Oil Salesman back Zac Dawson. LOL

Bloke stands at 198cm. Sure the bloke cant kick, with his fist work, he would be handy at Centre half back or as a Pinch hit ruck.

Bloke stands at 198cm. Sure the bloke cant kick, with his fist work, he would be handy at Centre half back or as a Pinch hit ruck.
I guess we'll just have to settle for having Pearce, Hamling, Logue and Young returning to the backline given Dawson won't be there. Oh, and we drafted Chapman just in case.

Hard to say, expect them to show improvement and be around the bottom of the 8.

Hogan losing the plot robs them of a strong key forward but other than overpaying for him and not doing due diligence, you can't really fault Freo for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing finals will be a good achievment. And I think we need to, to make the rebuilt a success.

Finishing far off the 8 would be a dissapointment really.

But will really depent on injuries and other teams progress. Top 4 and bottom 4 unlikely. Everything else remains in the stars for me.

10 wins, won’t make finals but will continue to show obvious improvement and will knock over a couple of big dogs.

12-14 wins. We have ZERO excuses to not play finals next year, there's none. Any excuse for not making next year is bullshit.

On the up. Could well surprise in derby games. Could well make finals.

Coach looks the goods. Some talented youth.

I feel it’s a pretty reasonable draw for us to improve but think at best we’ll be borderline with finals. Usually need 13 wins to guarantee a spot, 12 could have us scraping in.
7x teams at home we “should” win against GWS, Hawks, North, Carl, Syd, Suns, Bulldogs but a lot of those teams probably think that’s an away game they can snag.
7x games away I’d like to think we’re half a chance - Melb, Crows, Syd, Hawks, Coll, Carl, Ess.
4x home games against top sides from last year Tigs, Cats, wce and Lions.
4x away games against last years top sides Port, Saints, wce and Lions.

All that’s based on last year’s form as a guide, who knows who will be up and about next season. Probably need 8-9 wins at home which might be just out of reach. Need to start winning derbies. Drop any of those “shoulds” and we’re likely done. 4-5 away wins will be also be hard. The first 6 games probably determines our fate. The run home is really tough so if we’re not we’ll and truly in the 8 at the bye we’ll be goneski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back