Review Fremantle Contest Another Game In South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not us, why not now, I know given our age demographic it’s not likely but the pies of 2010 were younger.
We're old enough to pinch a flag in theory, but the problem is a team as young as us winning the flag would need to get a fair bit out of their older players and we don't.

Our young guys are as good any but our 30+ players are mid-table at best.

We're old enough to pinch a flag in theory, but the problem is a team as young as us winning the flag would need to get a fair bit out of their older players and we don't.

Our young guys are as good any but our 30+ players are mid-table at best.
Nah, we don’t need the 30+ guys who aren’t up to it, poshman has me on the decade of dominance train, may as well start this year. GWS vs Freo grand final is going to be a great unbiased opportunity to snag one early.

Nah, we don’t need the 30+ guys who aren’t up to it, poshman has me on the decade of dominance train, may as well start this year. GWS vs Freo grand final is going to be a great unbiased opportunity to snag one early.
I'm all about the decade, but we're too young if you take them out, particularly Fyfe and Walters. Could probably do it without the other 3.

......GWS vs Freo grand final is going to be a great unbiased opportunity to snag one early.
It would be a great opportunity, but us and GWS would have to finish 1st and second for that to be a chance - we aren't both getting through a final series playing even a single game in VIC against a Vic team.

It would be a great opportunity, but us and GWS would have to finish 1st and second for that to be a chance - we aren't both getting through a final series playing even a single game in VIC against a Vic team.
Why not? Pretty sure we're two of the best performed travelling teams recently. Even last year we won as many on the road as at home (IIRC).

I'd have much more faith that either of us could win an MCG final than Port, for example. Even the Swans have a mediocre recent MCG record.

Why not? Pretty sure we're two of the best performed travelling teams recently. Even last year we won as many on the road as at home (IIRC).

I'd have much more faith that either of us could win an MCG final than Port, for example. Even the Swans have a mediocre recent MCG record.
Not to mention Brisbanes woeful MCG record, I’d back us to beat Melbourne or Geelong at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back