Fremantle dvd set - "The Streak - our time at the top of the AFL ladder"

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone able to provide an image of the dvd cover for this magnificent publication (available at your closest Centrelink office)?

Will this do?

200703_02_cockburn_mitchelloliver.jpg

Something wrong at Freo, this DVD titled "Finals Fever" oddly enough doesn't seem to include their first ever GF appearance. Did they actually make it to the big dance last year or not? :confused:

New_Picture.png

Ah well, I guess they can always dust off this little beauty -

$_35.JPG

Something wrong at Freo, this DVD titled "Finals Fever" oddly enough doesn't seem to include their first ever GF appearance. Did they actually make it to the big dance last year or not? :confused:

New_Picture.png

Surely that's not real...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you generally browse other team's websites or just freo's?
OP asked for a shot of the new Freo DVD. Where would you look?

Doh, not to bright down at Cockburn are yahs! :oops::thumbsu:

New_Picture.png

Ah well, I guess they can always dust off this little beauty -

$_35.JPG

I prefer the first DVD, shame about that first game being at some regional centre, it only had 1 camera angle.

I prefer the first DVD, shame about that first game being at some regional centre, it only had 1 camera angle.
Must have had no coverage at all for your first day on the big stage huh?

Is anyone able to provide an image of the dvd cover for this magnificent publication (available at your closest Centrelink office)?
Why make up s**t when the reality allready is as funny, if not more so....

One disc is just slow-motion replays of a Kickett going postal.
And a documentary about how a docker was robbed of a Ross Glendinning medal with hard hitting Basil Zempilas interviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back