Game Day Fremantle VS Richmond - Live Chat in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done guys, you were the better team on the night. We have a bit of work to do down at Tigerland, although I thought your backs were very solid and outplayed our forwards all night.

Mate, one point, it was anyones game. Love it when we play the Tigers, always a great game!

That goal umpire blocked a Richmond goal, it was their game, we got the points but Richmond won that.

Would be good to see a useful angle on that. None of the angles they showed gave any genuine idea of whether it would have hit the post or gone over. I still reckon it would have hit the post.

If they haven't put a camera across the goal face, then whoever sets up the cameras needs a kick in the a*se.

We didn't deserve to win that. We had two opponents tonight Richmond and ourselves. We were the far harder opponent. I have never seen a Freo team ever and I mean ever have so much dominance and fail to put it on the scoreboard. So many stupid decisions. Well I guess that's Freo. Maybe this is where we turn it around and start being an efficient team.

Why is Basil so biased for the Vic teams if he's from WA?

He loves West Coast.

Imagine the biggest Port Adelaide barracker you possibly can... then think why said person might barrack for anyone that's playing Adelaide.

I think I'm pretty safe in saying that no Freo supporter can stand the pr*ck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be good to see a useful angle on that. None of the angles they showed gave any genuine idea of whether it would have hit the post or gone over. I still reckon it would have hit the post.

If they haven't put a camera across the goal face, then whoever sets up the cameras needs a kick in the a*se.

Wasn't going to be a goal. Was going to hit right in the guts of the post. Of that there is no doubt.

Vickery stuffed up big time there.

You know how these sort of posts usually end up..
I stand by it. His disposal was terrible and he gave away a stupid unnecessary free.
He was great and won us the game at the end but we would have been further ahead if had hit a few targets in the forward line earlier instead of turning it over.
He's a great little player but his form has been below what we know he can do.

That goal umpire blocked a Richmond goal, it was their game, we got the points but Richmond won that.
Bad call.

The play immediately following the point resulted in a goal anyway, minus a minute from the clock - Would have actually preferred it go through for a goal than the 7-point play they ended up with.

Relieved to bank the four-points. DE% needs serious work.

We didn't deserve to win that. We had two opponents tonight Richmond and ourselves. We were the far harder opponent. I have never seen a Freo team ever and I mean ever have so much dominance and fail to put it on the scoreboard. So many stupid decisions. Well I guess that's Freo. Maybe this is where we turn it around and start being an efficient team.

We had two key forwards start the game. And within a half (I think) were back to... Mayne? Again.

Rarely saw Griff or Jack down forward. Not sure whether I was just blind, or whether we weren't playing a genuine tall deep. Set top box is coming next week... will be doing some research after that!

Suban was brilliant by the way. I gave Neale heaps of love this week on the changes thread, and Suban none. But was diametrically opposite... mega wrong... based on tonight's game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back