Game Day Fremantle VS Richmond - Live Chat in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I stand by it. His disposal was terrible and he gave away a stupid unnecessary free.
He was great and won us the game at the end but we would have been further ahead if had hit a few targets in the forward line earlier instead of turning it over.
He's a great little player but his form has been below what we know he can do.

No dramas, just a bit of fun. Hopefully that will kickstart his season.

He loves West Coast.

Imagine the biggest Port Adelaide barracker you possibly can... then think why said person might barrack for anyone that's playing Adelaide.

I think I'm pretty safe in saying that no Freo supporter can stand the pr*ck.
So the Dwayne Russell of the West?

Our entry into the forward line is just abysmal. Basically have to get it in there twice as much as opposition and just hope for the best with weight of numbers.
So... exactly what do you think our options are at this point?

No killer instict again. Expect a honest 25 point win next week against the Suns.

Midfield apart from Barlow down on form IMO and has been all year. Fyfe is nowhere near his best that he displayed last year. Mundy went missing and he is our best ball user. Pearce D was a ghost and couldn´t kick it. Hill was okay. Suban was okay. Neale went missing after being okay early on.

We need another classy mid in the Dal Santo or Pendlebury mould. Someone who can use the ball well like Mundy. Some of our ball use and decisions going inside F50 were terrible.

Griff was great tonight. Small forwards did the job.

Nice goal-tending by the goal ump. Then allowed to double team our ruckman for the win.

I assume every maggot in green was from WA, as usual?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You guys are ****ing shit. We played like ******ed monkeys, you got your balls cupped all game and it still took a goal ump blocking a goal to gift you the game.

Boo.

:D

Good luck. I like Freo. I just hate how much Ross Lyon hates football. :p

P.S. The reason you can't grind a team into the dirt is because your players are too busy diving head-first into it.

Booo!

All the best. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No killer instict again. Expect a honest 25 point win next week against the Suns.

Midfield apart from Barlow down on form IMO and has been all year. Fyfe is nowhere near his best that he displayed last year. Mundy went missing and he is our best ball user. Pearce D was a ghost and couldn´t kick it. Hill was okay. Suban was okay. Neale went missing after being okay early on.

We need another classy mid in the Dal Santo or Pendlebury mould. Someone who can use the ball well like Mundy. Some of our ball use and decisions going inside F50 were terrible.

Walters dobs his two last set shots and we skip away..?

Nice goal-tending by the goal ump. Then allowed to double team our ruckman for the win.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You guys are ******* shit. We played like ******ed monkeys, you got your balls cupped all game and it still took a goal ump blocking a goal to gift you the game.

Boo.

P.S. The reason you can't grind a team into the dirt is because your players are too busy diving head-first into it.

Booo!

Your mother should've swallowed.

You guys are ******* shit. We played like ******ed monkeys, you got your balls cupped all game and it still took a goal ump blocking a goal to gift you the game.

Boo.

Booo!

Would have hit the post

By the way... if anyone votes for Micky B, I'll know they didn't watch the game and were looking at his DT figures. ;)

He messed up a few kicks. He always does. At least he was working hard to win the ball, and layed his share of tackles. I agree he maybe doesn't deserve votes, but he was OK tonight.

We didn't deserve to win that. We had two opponents tonight Richmond and ourselves. We were the far harder opponent. I have never seen a Freo team ever and I mean ever have so much dominance and fail to put it on the scoreboard. So many stupid decisions. Well I guess that's Freo. Maybe this is where we turn it around and start being an efficient team.

The absence of Pav is clearly evident. He brings preciseness, structure and order to our forward line.

Didn't realise that Leigh Matthews hated us. Has not stop pointing out flaws in umpiring, interpretations of the rules and other things that could have stopped a tigers win.

Might be time for him to return to coaching and leave the media in the hands of guys like Tom Harley.

Hill and Fyfe were heaps better than Barlow. Barlow was one of the main reasons the game was so close in the last quarter.

Well I reckon we should have won the Essendon game and shouldn't have won this one so I guess it all evens out in the end. Even so we had the better of a large part of that game and lost our full forward early so we boxed on ok. Walters really needs to spend some time with Mayne on his set shots, we could have pulled away if he kicked 4.1 or 5.0 instead of 2.3.
I wonder who our full forward is going to be next week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back