Live Event Friday Night Battle of the Melters - Eddies Pride v Zackahs Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a weird night.

I started the game cheering for Colingwood because they moved the ball so well and took strong marks and kicked so cleanly at goal.

But they seemed to bank the win about 12 minutes in to the game and when it started raining heavily I figured it was a fair call.

Then they totally shat the bed and did nothing for 3 quarters and only really came alive when it was far too late and got beaten by the better team.

But really what I think is I hate both teams. And I dont know why Im writing this review.

Anyone see the frustrated Pies Flog on their board go totally Michael Douglas in Falling Down on their game day thread ? (Dare say he has been given a suspension)..

Most epic meltdown I have seen since I have been a member here, melted more fiercely than an Volcano lol
Come on, do the right thing and import the quote/s

Was a weird night.

I started the game cheering for Colingwood because they moved the ball so well and took strong marks and kicked so cleanly at goal.

But they seemed to bank the win about 12 minutes in to the game and when it started raining heavily I figured it was a fair call.

Then they totally shat the bed and did nothing for 3 quarters and only really came alive when it was far too late and got beaten by the better team.

But really what I think is I hate both teams. And I dont know why Im writing this review.
There's a pattern emerging .. well not really emerging .. probably evident since the 2018 GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back