A definitive list of Bay13 turncoating flogs :shame face:

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't turncoat. I still have my 2000 dollar a year tiges Membership.

You can pry my tiges membership out of my cold dead hands.

15 dollars to support my mums home state getting a team is hardly turning my back on 33 years of blood, sweet and (a lot of) tears

Actually. When I was 4 I wanted to go for geelong, my mum told her best friend and the next day I was a Richmond member.

Maybe I already turncoated to Richmond 🤔

I didn't turncoat. I still have my 2000 dollar a year tiges Membership.

You can pry my tiges membership out of my cold dead hands.

15 dollars to support my mums home state getting a team is hardly turning my back on 33 years of blood, sweet and (a lot of) tears
200w (5).gif

Don't know if Orange Crush is going to be able to trust you going forward.

Pretty sure he has a tshirt that says Girls don’t touch my hammer

Some of them could lay off the softdrinks and lose a bit of weight but that's just my opinion.

No need to body shame Scott2clarkson 🤷‍♂️

Feraligatr should be stripped of last years POTY award

Yes but what about her turncoating?

I didn't turncoat. I still have my 2000 dollar a year tiges Membership

Wow that’s going to be great value for the next decade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we have another :$

Poor Reginald Perrin has told his beloved Frelol to GAGF to join the sister lovers.

Shame!

hqdefault.jpg

No-one attracted filthy turncoats like Hawforn between 2013-15. Every young kid who went for their parents team quickly changed. Most people who are now around 15-21 probably go for Hawfowen. So if you see a person you think is this age just yell at them, tell them you're a member of bay 13 on a site called big footy, and that they're are little turncoat campaigners.

Last edited:
No-one attracted filthy turncoats like Hawforn between 2013-15. Every young kid who went for their parents team quickly changed. Most people who are now around 15-21 probably go for Hawfowen. So if you see a person you think is this age just yell at them, tell them you're a member of bay 13 on a site called big footy, and that they're are little turncoat campaigners.
I coach an U13s team and when they register they need to nominate what AFL team they go for. I was looking at our rego records a couple weeks ago and decided to sort by Team Supported. The amount of Richmond supporters in my team is disgraceful - about a third of them. Those kids are definitely playing backline and bench - * em. Through that punishment and Carltons succuss this year I am hoping to recruit a few to the Blues...

I coach an U13s team and when they register they need to nominate what AFL team they go for. I was looking at our rego records a couple weeks ago and decided to sort by Team Supported. The amount of Richmond supporters in my team is disgraceful - about a third of them. Those kids are definitely playing backline and bench - * em. Through that punishment and Carltons succuss this year I am hoping to recruit a few to the Blues...
The CFL and umpires like this comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back