A definitive list of Bay13 turncoating flogs :shame face:

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up and get off your high horse you tanker traitor. :$

That's a bit rich coming from a Corio meth head.:$
Comedy Central Amy GIF

I think everyone will be happy to know I am currently deep in discussions to permanently badge these turncoats so they carry their shame wherever they post :thumbsdown:
I hope that would include literally every Gold Coast, GWS supporter too then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine basing your support of a club on a perception of success front running activated
Surely with two heads you could understand supporting Carlton isn't based on 'front running' its just that if you went for a bottom 4 club like Norf or Pies it would be at least somewhat understandable to turncoat.

Surely with two heads you could understand supporting Carlton isn't based on 'front running' its just that if you went for a bottom 4 club like Norf or Pies it would be at least somewhat understandable to turncoat.
If impending success was the deciding factor of who to support as a primary team then that is the definition of front running.

If impending success was the deciding factor of who to support as a primary team then that is the definition of front running.
Its not the deciding factor. The number 1 and only factor is Carlton is the greatest club in the land.

For those that dont turncoat we dont understand how the brains of turncoats work. Its like how we don't know how the brains of CTE affected past footballers, sociopaths or Collingwood supporters work so we are only doing our best to understand why you make the decisions you do.

Turncoating would never be an option for anyone with a shred of respect, but we can reason if you are changing from a s**t club, but are at a loss when changing from GOAT club.

If you're so adamant thats not the reason people turncoat well I will accept that, however its an innocent mistake us people with respect can make just purely from not understanding how the brain of a filthy turncoat works.

Its not the deciding factor. The number 1 and only factor is Carlton is the greatest club in the land.

For those that dont turncoat we dont understand how the brains of turncoats work. Its like how we don't know how the brains of CTE affected past footballers, sociopaths or Collingwood supporters work so we are only doing our best to understand why you make the decisions you do.

Turncoating would never be an option for anyone with a shred of respect, but we can reason if you are changing from a s**t club, but are at a loss when changing from GOAT club.

If you're so adamant thats not the reason people turncoat well I will accept that, however its an innocent mistake us people with respect can make just purely from not understanding how the brain of a filthy turncoat works.
lol, nice melt minnow.

Why you still have 'Other teams' supported and list 'Carlton' :$
Because I like to be charitable when I can, it's like helping out the disabled kid when you're at school. Actually that's the perfect metaphor for this situation, it's ok mate we're all still really proud of you and all your "success".

Because I like to be charitable when I can, it's like helping out the disabled kid when you're at school. Actually that's the perfect metaphor for this situation, it's ok mate we're all still really proud of you and all your "success".
Ah yep as I said, we normal people dont understand the brains of turncoats. Some weird logic going on in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back