Win Prizes Bay 13 Flogs Tipping Comp 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hai flogs,

Your esteemed tip master zackah here. Its that time of year again when you get to show us all how utterly shizen you are with your knowledge of AFL football. Join the 2024 tipping comp so we can all lulz and not having a chance to pick Tassie once more

Winner gets a nice You Suck! badge courtesy of your :goat: mod :cool:

Hai flogs,

Your esteemed tip master zackah here. Its that time of year again when you get to show us all how utterly shizen you are with your knowledge of AFL football. Join the 2024 tipping comp so we can all lulz and not having a chance to pick Tassie once more

Winner gets a nice You Suck! badge courtesy of your :goat: mod :cool:

Where's your super dupa tipping commissioner badge? How do I know this is legit?

Can we look forward to more zackah vs Scott2clarkson shenanigans in the comments?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time running out to join this elite competition and get your tips in before the start of the first round on Thursday which is of course not to be confused with round 1 that starts the following Thursday :drunk:
A true Bay 13 Tipping Competition winner really ought to start with a 4 game handicap, to be fair.

But I’m winning.

Sooz was obviously the negativity that was holding me down :thumbsdown:

Did I mention I’m winning ?
After the Port v Essendon game you are pretty much going to be 2 in front or back in the pack.

Unless you are tipping against your mob

Remove this Banner Ad

Back