Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• STPer18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catscratchfever

• FurTheWin

• Jazny

• AvantGardener

• StMojo

• TheCatStevensExprerience

• Maya Sol

• Mesc

• Stokey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote for your favourite Flog.

Update:

2023- Aristotle Pickett
2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Last edited by a moderator:

Flog was nowhere to be seen for weeks and popped up when Brisbane beat Carlton. Weak as piss campaigner wasnt around to take his medicine but started dishing it out

Nah, Grand Uncle Horace is actually a decent plonker. He actually flown the flag for me on the (several) occasions this year where I drank to much and posted indefensible crap and garbage which resulted in downtime (suspensions) for me

I arguably didn't deserve that kind of testimony on my behalf (I did cross the line several times this year which I am still a bit ashamed of tbh) but I do greatly appreciate him going out on a limb for me..

He is a good egg (despite being a Swines supporter)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Grand Uncle Horace is actually a decent plonker. He actually flown the flag for me on the (several) occasions this year where I drank to much and posted indefensible crap and garbage which resulted in downtime (suspensions) for me

I arguably didn't deserve that kind of testimony on my behalf (I did cross the line several times this year which I am still a bit ashamed of tbh) but I do greatly appreciate him going out on a limb for me..

He is a good egg (despite being a Swines supporter)
He is well down the list of anybody I would vote for, but a worthy nom nonetheless.

Grand Uncle Horace you made someone cry :(

Horrid Horrie has been a bad boy antiquity.

Happy to take my place in this Flogtown hall of infamy.

Expect I will attract votes from the three or four remaining masochist fans of Norf who can often be seen whining about my posts here and elsewhere.

When their sorrowful, bootless and unhorsed mob find their natural level playing Aberfeldie in the Essendon and District Footy League I promise I will rock up and laugh support them.They will be starting in B Division.

And yes some Carltonian types (just out of white collar prison, which for them is a compulsory stay at a Best Western Motel) have got a little grumpy with me.

I am really puzzled as my advice/comments celebrates their rise to mediocrity and especially their achievements despite carrying Cripps, McKay and the fluffer at FF through the Finals.

Fadge can vouch for my ever good intentions.

Other than that I might get a couple of votes from Toast fans, through whom the spirit of the brave DanWahWah Wambat lives on.

Horrid Horrie has been a bad boy antiquity.

Happy to take my place in this Flogtown hall of infamy.

Expect I will attract votes from the three or four remaining masochist fans of Norf who can often be seen whining about my posts here and elsewhere.

When their sorrowful, bootless and unhorsed mob find their natural level playing Aberfeldie in the Essendon and District Footy League I promise I will rock up and laugh support them.They will be starting in B Division.

And yes some Carltonian types (just out of white collar prison, which for them is a compulsory stay at a Best Western Motel) have got a little grumpy with me.

I am really puzzled as my advice/comments celebrates their rise to mediocrity and especially their achievements despite carrying Cripps, McKay and the fluffer at FF through the Finals.

Fadge can vouch for my ever good intentions.

Other than that I might get a couple of votes from Toast fans, through whom the spirit of the brave DanWahWah Wambat lives on.
Maybe its time for Swans to lose another once in a generation talent to Norf ala Wayne Carey?

Maybe its time for Swans to lose another once in a generation talent to Norf ala Wayne Carey?

Nah. Not just a grotesque approximate of a human being but seriously over rated player. We did get Horse.... eventually!

A bloke who cost you 3 grannies with poor coaching lol #concerning

Hmmn.... Spose he helped get us there. 2016 remains a result marked by a massive asterisk.

No matter how hard friend Mofra and Footscray try, they will never get over the misery of knowing no-one supports that GF travesty.

Hmmn.... Spose he helped get us there. 2016 remains a result marked by a massive asterisk.

No matter how hard friend Mofra and Footscray try, they will never get over the misery of knowing no-one supports that GF travesty.
Bulldogs fair and square. Modest AFL players JJ, Picken, Boyd, Dahlhaus, Biggs etc were made to look like stars against you frauds.

Bulldogs fair and square. Modest AFL players JJ, Picken, Boyd, Dahlhaus, Biggs etc were made to look like stars against you frauds.

Lol. Your Club is the home of frauds and let's face it, this is not the Blues Century.

Lol. Your Club is the home of frauds and let's face it, this is not the Blues Century.

Losing a grand final to The Westen FlogDogs is almost as bad as losing a Granny to St Kilda

shame-gameofthrones.gif

Back