Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

lol who cares 🤷‍♂️ 😂
Round 8 next year if at least 5 of Cripps, Walsh, Curnow, Weitering, Cerra and Jack Martin play and Carlton lose I leave the Bay for 12 months.

Round 8 next year if at least 5 of Naicos, Moore, Pendles, Jaicos, De Goey and Mihocek play and Collingwood lose you leave the Bay for 12 months.

Are you on flog?

Round 8 next year if at least 5 of Cripps, Walsh, Curnow, Weitering, Cerra and Jack Martin play and Carlton lose I leave the Bay for 12 months.

Round 8 next year if at least 5 of Naicos, Moore, Pendles, Jaicos, De Goey and Mihocek play and Collingwood lose you leave the Bay for 12 months.

Are you on flog?
Things are getting spicy in here. The AvantGardenerb has his chest puffed out.

Congrats floggo a well deserved win - you melt with the best of them.

Wosh would you be so kind as to slap a pizza toss badge on Melter_Judd :praying:.

You can probably find one on my profile :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back