Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

Maximum Grundage for me

Well liked, been around the bay for years. Old flogcast colleague

To disappear is.... well.... disappointing.

Is there a bigger melt than melt-quitting after welching a bet because the person you lost the bet to's team won the GF while your team straight setted? The Bay will decide but I say NO

Imagine being in 2nd and 5th and taking potshots at someone because they got just barely a few more votes than you :$:$:$

Its like Norf supporters calling West Coast shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a personal note, I'd like to thank all the Carltank and GeeLOL posters who voted for me; it's nice when the effort you put in is recognised. I am disappointed though that I only received 80% of the Handbagger vote and pledge to work even harder next year

Imagine being in 2nd and 5th and taking potshots at someone

Imagine white knighting the well-deserved MOTY winner :$

Its like Norf supporters calling West Coast shite

Worst Coast are shite :shrug:

On a personal note, I'd like to thank all the Carltank and GeeLOL posters who voted for me; it's nice when the effort you put in is recognised. I am disappointed though that I only received 80% of the Handbagger vote and pledge to work even harder next year

Imagine white knighting the well-deserved MOTY winner :$

Worst Coast are shite :shrug:
sheed.jpeg

Back