Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

A respected poster, who was a well deserved 2021 POTY, rage quitting is incredibly poor form. Maxy gets a posthumous vote.

Not even nominated! I am incredibly mentally stable :cool:

Why do you keep complain about being bullied then when you keep bullying poor sweet zackah all the time (Easy Z has never hurt a fly, not even in SFA/Qooty) ?

How I'm even nominated for this debacle of a fred is beyond me.

I've stood my ground all year, name one melt?

I'm close to spamming this fred up with gay pr0n so it's deleted from bigfooty history!
🤔
Your melt over the Brownlow count
Bitching and moaning about Aristotle Pickett s FOTY punishment being too lenient, and how you had to do Hard Time when you won (I thought Magpies fans could handle a bit of jail)
Constantly going on and on about anyone and anything that doesn't fit in with the view from your window, ya miserable old campaigner
You've melted plenty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone link me to old Max losing it on here, or did he just pull the plug?
Moments before death

🤔
Your melt over the Brownlow count
Bitching and moaning about Aristotle Pickett s FOTY punishment being too lenient, and how you had to do Hard Time when you won (I thought Magpies fans could handle a bit of jail)
Constantly going on and on about anyone and anything that doesn't fit in with the view from your window, ya miserable old campaigner
You've melted plenty
Nice melt

Rightio

bh90210fan surely deserves a nomination for her obsession with Freo the greatest team in WA and trying her absolute best to emulate DanWa the greatest flog of all time but failing miserably

The constant stream of humourless diarrhetic melts and pathetic excuses for her s**t truck team must surely make her a contender

Perhaps a nice little participation award is in order
IMG_8083.gif

Rightio

bh90210fan surely deserves a nomination for her obsession with Freo the greatest team in WA and trying her absolute best to emulate DanWa the greatest flog of all time but failing miserably

The constant stream of humourless diarrhetic melts and pathetic excuses for her s**t truck team must surely make her a contender

Perhaps a nice little participation award is in order
View attachment 1860950
And now I’m going to nominate myself for the above 👆 😁

Back