Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess was very close thenā€¦ what a loser, flag at 19 and now middle-aged with nothing to show for it šŸ˜‚ No wonder youā€™re so bitter and jealous :$

View attachment 1890784
That's the spreaders we all know, it's good to see you're moving on and back to work good for you m7! :thumbsu:

Marketing Organize GIF by Giflytics

zackah Dinsdale

This kind of blatant vote currying from non Bay Flogs from Pixel Tyres should not be allowed to stand..

Wosh as admin, surely you have powers (with your good grace) to overtune such an injustice towards Saveloy Rockstar whom I don't particularly like, but he has been Al-Gored by Triggering Tiger 's Dubya Bush's Flordia Machiavellian Cheating :(
The efforts lately for swaying the vote are as translucent as a really clear thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zackah Dinsdale

This kind of blatant vote currying from non Bay Flogs from Pixel Tyres should not be allowed to stand..

Wosh as admin, surely you have powers (with your good grace) to overtune such an injustice towards Saveloy Rockstar whom I don't particularly like, but he has been Al-Gored by Triggering Tiger 's Dubya Bush's Flordia Machiavellian Cheating :(
I didn't hear you say that when I was stiched up for foty, maybe because you came second, which would be a first from what I've heard.

You think he'll save your bacon after how you treated him in this thread? ;)

Spreaders has been a total campaigner towards me for several months now, but I stand by my moral principles and acknowledge you are the rightful villian/bad guy in this #Welchgate saga.

Trouble with you Pixel is you think you think you are completely untouchable/beneath contempt even when you act like a total ball bag and act like a buffoon towards others.

I admit I used to act/think like you, but I changed and evolved as a person.

You think he'll save your bacon after how you treated him in this thread? ;)

As has been mentioned a couple of times previouslyā€¦ rigging polls is the domain of the mods - not pissants like you

You think heā€™ll just let you muscle in on his turf and get away with it? Thatā€™s not how the mod mafia works :$

Spreaders has been a total campaigner towards me for several months now, but I stand by my moral principles and acknowledge you are the rightful villian/bad guy in this #Welchgate saga.

Trouble with you Pixel is you think you think you are completely untouchable/beneath contempt even when you act like a total ball bag and act like a buffoon towards others.

I admit I used to act/think like you, but I changed and evolved as a person.
I prefer it if you just keep divvy my posts instead of your thoughts about me, you're a two faced liar and a bad seed here and you always were in the past and always will be in the future, the only thing you've evolved into is even bigger flog than use to be before. Btw i only pretended to be your friend I've always disliked you immensely and never ever trusted you not even once.

Last edited:
Back