Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be a lot easier to mention when you didn't
Very funny m7 , how about I give you some advice because I don't hate you and i don't want you to get banned here for that george post. I got banned last month for doing something similar just not posting a pic like you did. Take my advice any which you like but the hierarchy here don't like posts like that. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Very funny m7 , how about I give you some advice because I don't hate you and you don't get banned here for that george post. I got banned last month for doing something similar just not posting a pic like you did. Take my advice any which you like but the hierarchy here don't like posts like that. You're welcome.

Call me naive George, but what the hell is so offensive about calling someone George ?

It's the name of our King's Grandson FFS

Right now you are more of a Karen than a George anyway

Call me naive George, but what the hell is so offensive about calling someone George ?

It's the name of our King's Grandson FFS

Right now you are more of a Karen than a George anyway
I called someone here starting with a J and he is hiding in Queensland, so you tell me? I'm sure you can work out who it is.

Very funny m7 , how about I give you some advice because I don't hate you and i don't want you to get banned here for that george post. I got banned last month for doing something similar just not posting a pic like you did. Take my advice any which you like but the hierarchy here don't like posts like that. You're welcome.
I will take it if that happens I see no difference in you bringing up Gazza SR and me firing back with George. If my memory is right I have only ever got 1 warning on here and that was because Falcon/whatever other names he went by sooked it up and reported me. Like he did with just about everyone one here. Guessing you got banned because you have a list of priors longer than conrod straight. It's a sad world if we can't take the urine out of each other on here at times

I will take it if that happens I see no difference in you bringing up Gazza SR and me firing back with George. If my memory is right I have only ever got 1 warning on here and that was because Falcon/whatever other names he went by sooked it up and reported me. Like he did with just about everyone one here. Guessing you got banned because you have a list of priors longer than conrod straight. It's a sad world if we can't take the urine out of each other on here at times
200w.gif

Take it anyway you like, i did my part and deleted the retort. the rest is up to you, do what you like.

The problem with Triggering Tiger (who is actually a decent guy at heart) is that he takes himself and the bay way too serious ly, on a couple of occasions I have given him back handed compliments and he absolutely took it literally and roasted me afterwards..

He just makes it too easy/tempting to rile him up.

I know I am petty and childish and should be better and stop winding him up so much, bit like shooting fish in a barrell really

The problem with Triggering Tiger (who is actually a decent guy at heart) is that he takes himself and the bay way too serious ly, on a couple of occasions I have given him back handed compliments and he absolutely took it literally and roasted me afterwards..

He just makes it too easy/tempting to rile him up.

I know I am petty and childish and should be better and stop winding him up so much, bit like shooting fish in a barrell really
Yeah some people make it too easy. my problem is sarcasm doesn't translate to the interweb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me …. a morsel of self awareness

It’s almost like there’s a functioning brain somewhere in there

You would be surprised how self aware I am Trump Orgy man.

Still really surprised I didn't win Flog of the Year last year, I (admittedly whilst drunk as Norm Peterson at a Cheers free drinks session) posted some real nasty crap which I am still ashamed of tbh.

I have no regrets about leaving the Blues Semi Final early last year (I was honestly having a major anxiety/panic attack at the time) but I still remember some of the other crap I posted last year which got me stick, which I honestly am still ashamed of.

And yes, I admit winding up TT is low hanging fruit, I should rise above it. But then again, this is the bay.

I acknowledge you have pasted me over time here, but to be honest, I probably deserved it with some of my posts in the past.

You should probably post in the bay more often, and keep the other flogs honest.

Your lack of tact/brutally honest sledges could really spice the bay up.

You would be surprised how self aware I am Trump Orgy man.

Still really surprised I didn't win Flog of the Year last year, I (admittedly whilst drunk as Norm Peterson at a Cheers free drinks session) posted some real nasty crap which I am still ashamed of tbh.

I have no regrets about leaving the Blues Semi Final early last year (I was honestly having a major anxiety/panic attack at the time) but I still remember some of the other crap I posted last year which got me stick, which I honestly am still ashamed of.

And yes, I admit winding up TT is low hanging fruit, I should rise above it. But then again, this is the bay.

I acknowledge you have pasted me over time here, but to be honest, I probably deserved it with some of my posts in the past.

You should probably post in the bay more often, and keep the other flogs honest.

Your lack of tact/brutally honest sledges could really spice the bay up.
I like the Trump Orgy thing …. Is that yours or did you pinch it from the Saveloy?

I like the Trump Orgy thing …. Is that yours or did you pinch it from the Saveloy?

No it was my original joke posted in F*wit is the Win Beta X Afl Thread (of which Orange Crush was the name of one of his lame teams)

Back