Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As has been mentioned a couple of times previously… rigging polls is the domain of the mods - not pissants like you

You think he’ll just let you muscle in on his turf and get away with it? That’s not how the mod mafia works :$
Model Melting GIF by bbsquirrel247
Melting Climate Change GIF by Travis

Yes, I know, because I have that freakin flog badge due to a stitch up from trump rimmers.
Do something mods.

Do you now see the irony that you voted for everyone in this pole except TT?

Spreaders has been a total campaigner towards me for several months now

TBF this is the same period that you have repeatedly apologized for your behavior during recently

You ditched Elmo to hook up with another Carlscum flog 🤷‍♂️

btw when is badge ceremony happening dude?

If you’re that anxious to get yours after your cheat votes are thrown out, you should ask the OP

Just remember that I stood up for you and said you weren’t a welcher and shouldn’t be in the pole 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you now see the irony that you voted for everyone in this pole except TT?

TBF this is the same period that you have repeatedly apologized for your behavior during recently
I'm a Bay regular .My votes made no difference anyway.
The votes that shouldn't count are the non-regulars.
Anyway, Zacah designed the award for you , I no to blame sorry.

You ditched Elmo to hook up with another Carlscum flog 🤷‍♂️

If you’re that anxious to get yours after your cheat votes are thrown out, you should ask the OP

Just remember that I stood up for you and said you weren’t a welcher and shouldn’t be in the pole 👍
Having another cry are you? that's very sad and so Elmer like, take your reward/punishment like a man and move on with your life dude.:)

I'm a Bay regular .My votes made no difference anyway.
The votes that shouldn't count are the non-regulars.
Anyway, Zacah designed the award for you , I no to blame sorry.
Non regulars/blow ins have always voted in all our awards so i don't why these two sooks are whining when there was never a rule preventing blow ins to vote on any bay awards.

Non regulars/blow ins have always voted in all our awards so i don't why these two sooks are whining when there was never a rule prevent blow ins to vote on any bay awards.
I'm not happy to have the flog badge forever. It makes your opinion on other boards less respected.
I had campaigners / incels like WA Roo voting for me ffs.
Plus other non-Bay ferrets I've never heard of.

#rigged.

I'm not happy to have the flog badge forever. It makes your opinion on other boards less respected.
I had campaigners / incels like WA Roo voting for me ffs.
Plus other non-Bay ferrets I've never heard of.

#rigged.
Then the rules need to be stipulated before every award thread is live, this is a loophole blow in flogs and bennies use to vote on our awards since they started way back. Stipulate the rules beforehand and the sooking will stop from everyone.

, Zacah designed the award for you , I no to blame sorry.

No, he designed it for FITW… but that doesn’t change the way you chose to vote, which was well before it became irrelevant

take your reward/punishment like a man and move on with your life dude.

Make sure you remember that advice, might come in handy sooner than you think :D

Non regulars/blow ins have always voted in all our awards so i don't why these two sooks are whining when there was never a rule preventing blow ins to vote on any bay awards.

Then the rules need to be stipulated before every award thread is live, this is a loophole blow in flogs and bennies use to vote on our awards since they started way back. Stipulate the rules beforehand and the sooking will stop from everyone.

I love that you’re all about “the rules” now you think you haven’t won 😂

The problem here isn’t with random blow ins voting, the problem is with you propositioning non-Bay flogs who would never have voted otherwise to vote for who you tell them to. They haven’t read the Fred, they don’t know or care who anyone is - they’re effectively acting as your proxies

And guess what, flog? There is a rule against Benny votes 🤣

I love that you’re all about “the rules” now you think you haven’t won 😂

The problem isn’t with blow ins voting, the problem is with you propositioning non-Bay flogs to vote for who you tell them to. They haven’t read the Fred, they don’t know or care who anyone is - they’re effectively acting as your proxies

And guess what, flog? There is a rule against Benny votes 🤣
Really then why do so many get counted in awards here? are you saying the polls are rigged? :eek:

Last edited:
No, he designed it for FITW… but that doesn’t change the way you chose to vote, which was well before it became irrelevant

Make sure you remember that advice, might come in handy sooner than you think :D
I voted for Fitw and others. I think Wosh is to blame and other mods. Triggereing was getting played so he became a player.

I voted for Fitw and others. I think Wosh is to blame and other mods. Triggereing was getting played so he became a player.
Unfortunately, you get labeled here at the bay by your current and past reputation. I was polled in every rubbish award this year even though i wasn't nominated in couple of them, but in POTY which is the best award here and the one everyone likes to be included in i got snubbed even though I was nominated by 4 posters which more than enough to qualify but I was not included in that poll. It is what is, so you just have to grin and bare it because that's how things work around here.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you get labeled here at the bay by your current and past reputation. I was stuck as a player in every rubbish award this year even though i wasn't nominated in couple of them, but in POTY which is the best award here and the one everyone likes to be included in i got snubbed even though I was nominated by 4 posters which more than enough to qualify but I was not included in that poll.

Complains about being in Squid Game

It is what is, so you just have to grin and bare [sic] it because that's how things work around here.

Plays Squid Game anyway 🤷‍♂️

Back