Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

Can't believe this fred has been up for 5 minutes and Elmer_Judd hasn't already been nom'd 15 times for walking out of Carlton's EF :$

Semi Final actually and it was around the 15 minute mark of the final quarter.

3. Aristotle Pickett. No one comes close I'm afraid, almost in a perma-melt state.

2. Elmer_Judd l. Some epic meltdowns this year, even I was on the receiving end of one. :cool:

1. bh90210fan only ever see this flog in WA shitfight freds. Every post is serious business with melts aplenty. Could take top spot if he branched out to s**t up other threads.

*Not one individual melt post stands out, it's cumulative over the year. So may as well group by poster.

Last edited:
3. Footy Is The Win . An epic meltdown one night when he rainbowed and divied over 56 of my posts in ten minutes.

Screenshot_20231108_132834_Chrome.jpg

2. STPer18 . The long tedious melt in the poty thread trying to buy a victory and his meltdown over Geelong crashing into 12th place.

1. Elmer_Judd for walking out on his team when they were behind.

3 Elmer_Judd for his concession speech and hitting the train station early before the Dreamons gifted his Bloosers the SF 🤦‍♂️

2 Elmer_Judd for his Gallipoli diggers were cowards/Sharia Law in Australia rants :$

1 STPer18 for posting a victory speech in POTY then finishing off the podium 😂

Saveloy Rockstar for being an utter melt who took.screenshots of my previous posts and doing all he could to make me win Bay Flog of the Year and failing

How does it feel Spreaders you holier than holy jerk ? I probably did avoid winning Flog of the Year in the end due to you and your petty and obsessive unhinged behaviour..

I win, you lose. Suck it up fuzzball.

200w.gif

Saveloy Rockstar for being an utter melt who took.screenshots of my previous posts and doing all he could to make me win Bay Flog of the Year and failing

How does it feel Spreaders you holier than holy jerk ? I probably did avoid winning Flog of the Year in the end due to you and your petty and obsessive unhinged behaviour..

200w.gif
Sad On Fire GIF by Travis

200w.gif
First melt of MOTY on the first page.

Marvellous :)

I need to amend my nomination please…

1 Elmer_Judd for the above post

Runner up in FOTY and about to win MOTY in a landslide. Solid season from you 👍

200w.gif

Mel Gibson is my mentor. I learnt from the Master on how to melt, Sugar **** 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why it’s an honorary mention 🤷‍♂️ everyone knows you won’t include yourself in the pole until 2 minutes before it closes
You're a stickler for details spreads. You know mods are ineligible :shrug:

That’s why it’s an honorary mention 🤷‍♂️ everyone knows you won’t include yourself in the pole until 2 minutes before it closes

You really are an arrogant little cockroach aren't you ?

Reckon there is something wrong with your 'pole' personally, which explains why you are more bitter and sour than a rustled on monarchist in Australia, who is yet to accept the days of our country being ruled by those incompetent, cousin rooting and marrying Windsor flogs are numbered.

giphy.gif

Clarification required #1

Are we voting for someone who just did one particular melt or for someone who just melts a lot?

Clarification required #2

If there is a massive melt in the MOTY 2023 thread is it eligible for the 2023 award or do we have to wait for the 2024 one?

You know I'm a stickler for the rules.

DanWahWah Wambat getting increasingly hot under the collar denying he is Wambat was great fun. Sadly he is ineligible having had the ultimate meltdown - account fired into the sun.

All the nmfc posters who turn up, briefly vent and then run away are a category on their own.

Trumpian, Tory, Tosspots who flip out when their team or particular players like Porkins, Maynard or Ginnipig are laughed at or when Oz Day or ANZAC Day are questioned. All the Scat and Eddieheads are in this category.

200w.gif
I nominate Elmer_Judd

Back