The 2023 Virtue Signaller Of The Year (AKA The Brownnose Medal) - Voting Closed - Guaranteed Melts Karens Galore

2023 Brownnose Medal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You support Palestine and gays. At least pick a side.

I Am against compulsory Pride round guernsey wearing.

Got flamed and abused for supporting the Muslim AFLW Giants player who declined to wear it on religious grounds.

Free Will should be just that. Free Will.

I also wouldn't wear a Poppy for Remembeance Day or Anzac Day or anything else that glorifies wars. It's distasteful and pathetic.

Bill Hunter, what a good actor.
Had a beer with him at the Roxy in South Melbourne in the early 80’s. He didn’t waste anytime getting a pot down his neck.
Peter Weir great director.

WTF would i watch a movie with Bette Midler ?
Because you're soft

200w.gif

Because you're soft

200w.gif

I laughed many times at High school being forced to watch Schindler's List (I was 16 and forced to see a school counsellor afterwards FML)

Don't project the constant state of your pecker as a reflection on my personality M9

The ladies call me Elmer Stud for a reason.

I laughed many times at High school being forced to watch Schindler's List (I was 16 and forced to see a school counsellor afterwards FML)

Don't project the constant state of your pecker as a reflection on my personality M9

3797157.jpg

Wait, so the ladies know your Bigfooty username and have given you a nickname based on your sexual powers on that? You are an absolute guru. :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, so the ladies know your Bigfooty username and have given you a nickname based on your sexual powers on that? You are an absolute guru. :hearteyes:

Why make assumptions?

Is it beyond the world of possibilities that my first name is actually Elmer ??

Back