flggr Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Nominations in this thread, voting later

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bay flogs, we've seen some truly floggish behaviour this year, so it is time to get the ball rolling with the award for 20243 :$

Like the title says, just nominate a flog that you think has displayed the floggiest style of this year - unfortunatly nominating a permabanzed flog will be a waste, so dont be a danWA and do that.

Dont give 3,2,1 votes, that will prove you are stupid and cant read, just nominate a flog. Voting will be later!

You could nominate a flog who just mashes the dislike button for every one of your posts.
You could nominate a flog who makes a thread every 30 seconds with vacuous ideas that pop into their heads.

As always, mods are exempt as we are by definition not flogs :p

Dishonour roll of past FOTY greats include:

2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Go for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Honourable mention to Saveloy Rockstar for the worst and most stupid Game Day thread titles you could dream up in a drug induced halucination.

The one you quoted earlier was probably game day fred title OTY 🤷‍♂️ not to mention accurate

Certainly better than Dinsdale ’s lame and boring titles where he doesn’t even put the home team first

Last edited:

AvantGardener for being too pissweak to tag the people he noms, being an apologist for the gambling industry, a Carltank supporter and banging on and on about horse racing on a footy forum

Enuff said
I can't tag Triggered Tiger because they are lying to themselves and have a slightly different username. To be consistent I had to follow suit.

Its not like you to ever reply to posts but dont quote the reply so the OP doesnt see...flog

P.s this took you a whole 8 mins to see despite no tag so not sure what your problem is. Seems just mad you got schooled and made to look like the fool you are in the pokies fred.

I can't tag Triggered Tiger because they are lying to themselves and have a slightly different username. To be consistent I had to follow suit.

Its not like you to ever reply to posts but dont quote the reply so the OP doesnt see...flog

P.s this took you a whole 8 mins to see despite no tag so not sure what your problem is. Seems just mad you got schooled and made to look like the fool you are in the pokies fred.
Season 3 What GIF by The Lonely Island

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back