flggr Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Nominations in this thread, voting later

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bay flogs, we've seen some truly floggish behaviour this year, so it is time to get the ball rolling with the award for 20243 :$

Like the title says, just nominate a flog that you think has displayed the floggiest style of this year - unfortunatly nominating a permabanzed flog will be a waste, so dont be a danWA and do that.

Dont give 3,2,1 votes, that will prove you are stupid and cant read, just nominate a flog. Voting will be later!

You could nominate a flog who just mashes the dislike button for every one of your posts.
You could nominate a flog who makes a thread every 30 seconds with vacuous ideas that pop into their heads.

As always, mods are exempt as we are by definition not flogs :p

Dishonour roll of past FOTY greats include:

2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Go for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual, a lot of lazy noms with most not bothering to attempt explaining why they should be FOTY. Let me show you how it should be done:

Maya Sol for abandoning the Worst Player fred mid-season, then continuing to post in said fred

Elmer_Judd for calling the ANZACs cowards, glubbering over the Bloos average season then leaving the SF early after congratulating the Dreamons on their win 🤣 and who could forget his hypocritical Sharia Law rant :$

Spreaders no one is going to vote for me. Look at who I’m up against here.

How embarrassing for Richmond :embarrassedv1:
Howe embarrassing period, zero brownlow votes..:$

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News
200.gif
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

There is only room for one 🐔 in thread and that is Spreaders

Chickens leave games early when they think they've lost :$

Spreaders no one is going to vote for me. Look at who I’m up against here.

Don't sell yourself short, sure you won't win but I reckon you could pick up a sympathy vote or two

Wes Gotta be DanWA . Just that one last award to say goodbye to the horrible prick !

DanWahWah Wambat is truly a synonym for Floggo.

Doubt he is eligible given he has been fired into the Sun. However,given his history with this award, there should be a perpetual “I am not wambat” trophy awarded to FOTY.

While Jazny, Happy Cheffy, Spreaders and Elmer are all worthy nominees, Footy is the Win should easily win the “I am not Wambat“ trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWahWah Wambat is truly a synonym for Floggo.

Doubt he is eligible given he has been fired into the Sun. However,given his history with this award, there should be a perpetual “I am not wambat” trophy awarded to FOTY.

While Jazny, Happy Cheffy, Spreaders and Elmer are all worthy nominees, Footy is the Win should easily win the “I am not Wambat“ trophy.

Sadly Cheffy is gone (but not forgotten) around here.

Elmer_Judd leaving one of the best Carlton comeback games their supporters will ever see….to catch an early train.
And then waving his tallywacker around and claiming I DESERVE THIS WIN

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/maxi’s-grundy-less-straight-setters-vs-elmers-decade-long-dudds-in-who-will-lose-to-joey’s-brions-next-week.1370681/#post-81054182

:$

That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back